P I N B A L L U N L I M I T E D

Presents

The December 2007 Pinball tournament

Featuring

A Davidsss reproduction
Of
"Volley"

Also featuring 2 chances to win:

This tournament is a free for all tournament with the highest score of not 1 but 2 lists winning the tournament.

tournament dates: Dec 12th- Dec 21st The scores lists will split Dec 15th.

Here is the way it works:

The first 3 days of the tournament is 1 simple list with all the scores being current.

At the end of the 3rd day the list will be split in half. So this way the people who do not have the skill level of others or who do not have the time to participate can still have a chance to win.

what happened to Xmas Balls??

what happened to Xmas Balls??

We decided to mix it up a little.... The last 2 tourney's used original tables, so this tourney will use an EM recreation.

We decided to mix it up a little.... The last 2 tourney's used original tables, so this tourney will use an EM recreation.

well he bugged me to get the table ready and i busted my ass
to hurry it up and update it nicely......so whatever...........:awaken:

well he bugged me to get the table ready and i busted my ass
to hurry it up and update it nicely......so whatever...........:awaken:

You may blame my staff as they saw your table and didn't like it and then persuaded me to not use it, but I am going to use it anyway see your PM at VPF. I apologize for any problems I caused.

You may blame my staff as they saw your table and didn't like it and then persuaded me to not use it, but I am going to use it anyway see your PM at VPF. I apologize for any problems I caused.

well if the "staff" don't like it then nevermind - i'm out!:dance:

Tii, I am truly sorry for the hurt feelings that PU has caused you, and I don’t blame you at all for being quite angry at all of us. I just wanted to personally apologize. I’m not going to point fingers or hide behind excuses, we did you wrong and you deserve far better.

I am no longer a staff member at PU as of yesterday.

yeah when the going got tough the weak and cowardly took off. That's OK though it is his prerrogative.

yeah when the going got tough the weak and cowardly took off. That's OK though it is his prerrogative.
With you as our fearless leader, I don't think anyone would blame me for running for the hills.:p\'n\'l:

I'm sad to say, but the whole situation exploded because of a thing that is really pushed.

As of today PinballUnlimited.net is dead. It's not worth it, and I sure have better things to do.

The domain name will be cancelled 2008-04-01, if anyone wants the domain until then, let me know (resp. my team at [email protected])

Thanks for all loyal members, and thanks to the staff for all your work. I really enjoyed the time with you.

Last edited:
I'm sad to say, but the whole situation exploded because of a thing that is really pushed.

As of today PinballUnlimited.net is dead. It's not worth it, and I sure have better things to do.

The domain name will be cancelled 2008-04-01, if anyone wants the domain until then, let me know (resp. my team at [email protected])

Thanks for all loyal members, and thanks to the staff for all your work. I really enjoyed the time with you.
blacky333, it's been nice working with you, and I don't wish bad things on PU. I promise that I will not cause any hard times on PU if you want to continue. My words have already been spoken, and now if your partner would just let me leave peacefully, it will be over. Anything I had to say, I did privately in our staff forum and through email. I am not the one who started airing the dirty laundry out in public. Feel free to use any of my work that I created for PU, I just want out.

I came here to apologize to Tii, I did not come here to battle. So for anybody who came here to see a fight, I'm sorry, but the fight is fixed and I plan to go down for the count on the next blow.

Last edited:
I know that Al, and before we start discussing private things on PinballNirvana :-), I want you all to know that I'm not angry to one of you.

If Sean is willing to do a new start, we (sean and me) will do a new project. And if anyone else of the staff wants to work with me on another project, too, I have no problem with it. In this way I'm free to work with everyone I like, doesn't matter if together with you guys on one project, or two different.

I hope you get my point, my bad bad english :|

I have thought a lot about what I said and I realize that too much was said out of anger and so I apologize to all involved especially rascal who didn't deserve any of this.

I have thought a lot about what I said and I realize that too much was said out of anger and so I apologize to all involved especially rascal who didn't deserve any of this.
Thanks CF1, and I accept your apology, and I too apologize for things said out of anger.
<O:p</O:p

But it is Tii that really should be the focus of one great big apology from all of us at PU, because this whole ordeal really had nothing to do with his nice gesture of a Christmas table, but ended up being a victim of an overly stressed admin and staff explosion that has been building for quite some time. Do you agree?

oh it's alright boys - your all still my buddies!:cheers:

I apologize Tii for making you go to the lengths you did and although it is still appreciated you got the short end of the stick..... merry Christmas and good luck

I apologize Tii for making you go to the lengths you did and although it is still appreciated you got the short end of the stick..... merry Christmas and good luck

it's ok and i'm sorry i was pissy to you in the pm
the other day - somedays life as an artist(musician)
is quite "rough" and you sometimes get angry about
little things - especially when you live alone:guitar::wave:

Hey! This is PINBALL! Not a damn old ladies quilt club! We should be drinking beer, having pissing contests and farting.... Not hugging and kissing.

:dammit:

Hey! This is PINBALL! Not a damn old ladies quilt club! We should be drinking beer, having pissing contests and farting.... Not hugging and kissing.

Group Hug Bob!

i don't want to kiss you or hug ya Bob, but Snuffy
might like that sort of thing as long as you let him
hump your leg for awhile:dog:

My current desktop.... I merged my wife's favorite desktop pic with one my favorite desktop pics and even made a frame for it.... Now why would she bitch about that?

Attachments

• DarkFrameCarmen2.jpg
    DarkFrameCarmen2.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 378
My current desktop.... I merged my wife's favorite desktop pic with one my favorite desktop pics and even made a frame for it.... Now why would she bitch about that?
Maybe the two chairs were for you and her, and now you invited some gigantic semi-transparent hotty to lay over it. But then that's just a guess. ;)

Last edited:
For those who have downloaded the table the clock function is wrong...There will be a new table to download with the correct date range.

Hi Computerfrk1,

could you share your script code that asks for the player name and submit the scores over the Internet? We are trying to organize a VP Tournament in Brazil and this code would help us a lot to reach our goal.

Thanks, Ricardo

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back