Disney Themed Tables

Guinness

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Attack From Mars
Anyone know of any Disney themed tables? Toy Story (real life Jersey Jack re-creation or original), Wreck it Ralph, Frozen, Aladdin or Coco could all make for some awesome tables. Or Fantasia, hello. (Imagine what you could do with intelligent music cues/lighting)

Or a EM style Steamboat Willie table all done in monochrome black & white would be the $*!+.

Last edited:
I'm currently working on a Cars themed table requested by my 5 year-old son. Will post some screenshots if anyone is interested ...

Maybe a problem of copyright...

Maybe a problem of copyright...
That is true but we have Death Star Assault, one of Future Pinball's all time great tables which is technically a Disney IP at this point.

Plus Jaws, the wifes favorite table.

I'm currently working on a Cars themed table requested by my 5 year-old son. Will post some screenshots if anyone is interested ...
Cars, nice one. I'll be looking forward to it.

Indeed, looking forward to it also :)

Many years ago, I recreated Whoa Nellie! Big Juicy Melons, never released as the authors did not want...
Even earlier, Chris (Black) created a table on formula 1 (VP) which he had to withdraw following a complaint from the formula 1 organization (but I have it, if you want, just tell me) ...
Maybe Disney is cool...

@Popotte no I feel you, Disney is a scary one to mess around with when it comes to their IPs. Kinda like Nintendo... sad that guy who was making that Metroid Prime 2D demake got hit with a cease and desist and it got taken off the web.

I would hope in fairness of just being a fan made work of art it would be ok, It's not like anyone are selling the tables anyhow.

Just make a table like the film but not entirely (not really the same characters, not the same music, ...).
Gottlieb (actually Mondial Group (Mondial Group) does not allow the use of his rights. But Pascal Janin created a card in order to replace those by Gottlieb (Pascal Janin's cards). He had no problem because it wasn't exactly the same thing and yet, he sells a lot of them. So it goes...

Anyone know of any Disney themed tables? Toy Story (real life Jersey Jack re-creation or original), Wreck it Ralph, Frozen, Aladdin or Coco could all make for some awesome tables. Or Fantasia, hello. (Imagine what you could do with intelligent music cues/lighting)

Or a EM style Steamboat Willie table all done in monochrome black & white would be the $*!+.
I believe "Mark" has made numerous Disney themed tables with his classic holograms

Last edited:
You are correct, had to dig a little. DuckTales table even. Yes please. Disney Afternoon for the win.

Interresting

You are correct, had to dig a little. DuckTales table even. Yes please. Disney Afternoon for the win.
I think but not sure, that into the script you should put some comments line indicating that it belong to Disney. That it is used as a fair use rights with no profits of any kind. That none can make profits with and from this table.

Think of the many items sold, like from a dollar shop: lunch box, back pack, doily, bed blankets, and so on. That used some Nintendo or Disney images. This beside the walktrough videos of some video game. So i think there are used as some fair use rights. But i'm no expert. Like the pinball games: Megaman XO, Faxanadu X, Zelda; made with no profits at all. I love Nintendo and Disney, these peoples are so amazing with incredible talents.

Yup i think that some DuckTales pinball game with FP would be great, ill maybe create one some day.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back