• Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Original Table Dragon Ball

wild

No Bam no Play
Chat Moderator
Ok,this is a table that I started a long time ago, and that I had left in my drawer to get the dust, but now I want to finish it.

This table has as its theme one of the most famous and well-known "Japanese anime", which after more than 20 years, is back with the "super" version ..... so here is my version on a pinball.

db2.jpg

Last edited:

AnonTet

Pinball Hall of Famer
Site Supporters
I want to play this one.
I remember when the movie came out. There were barely no children at the cinema, just adults :D

I still enjoy watching an episode or two every now and then so i'm a bit biased on the theme :)

TerryRed

Pinball Master
Looks really good!

I'm sure you can get some DBZ animated character BAM custom models to work with the table? (not sure if you PC can handle that?)

madmrmax

Weeeeeee
Site Supporters
Looks good Wild! I only remember Dragon Ball Z but that was aimed at kids moreso. The layout of your table looks really good!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ 20degree:
    ** ***** ***** ****** * **** ***** ***** ** **** * **** *** ***** **** ***** *** * **** **** *** *** ***** ***** ****** ** ** ****** * *********** ****** **
    @ 20degree: ** ***** ***** ****** * **** ***** ***** ** **** * **** *** ***** **** ***** *** * **** **** ***...