Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
Added!

A dropdown menu for smilies now appears on the posting page and is actually much easier to use than the View more Emoticons menu on the left.

Select any smilie from the menu and you will see a preview of it, click on the smilie to add it to your message.

:pray:

:razz:

:yikes:

PS: I also added a Smilies List Link at the top of the Forums, This link will show you all of the smilies on the Forums and the code associated with the smilie.

:bandit:

I Forgot to mention, the smilie drop down menu also appears in the PM posting pages.

You have the best smilies in the business :trampolin:

Is is OK if I occaisionally steal one and attach it to a post at another forums? :yourock:

:rockband:

:spiderman:

Bob, :band: I'm sure that Rodgz :kid: :oldman would be proud of you :spiderman: for keeping his smilies :p :wink: :D :shock: busy while he's away.

John

bob said:
You have the best smilies in the business :trampolin:

Is is OK if I occaisionally steal one and attach it to a post at another forums? :yourock:

:rockband:

:spiderman:

Go ahead and use them darned smilies, they get riled up when you try and horde them...

:trampolin:

JonPurpleHaze said:
Go ahead and use them darned smilies, they get riled up when you try and horde them...

:trampolin:

Well, in that case 8-) :!: :( :) :( :-) :-? :-D :o :p :-x :-| :007: :2confused: :2gun: :s :?: :s??: :angry:: :afro: :alien: :bandit: :blahblah: :cat: :hover-alien: :pint: :pirat: :rockband: :viking: :woowoo: :yourock:
At least a few of them are going to get used today

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: blackspatular is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back