Dungeons and Dragons WIP redo

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
vp9, the table sits at 95% finished. I am stopping work on it for today. will redo the backdrop so you can see more of the dragon, finish the plastics (top left) do the apron, etc...not touching the coding at all this is just a graphical update and a vp9 conversion, the table played ok in vp9 I just opened up the ramp openings a bit.

Attachments

• D&D WIP.jpg
    D&D WIP.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 286
  • D&D redone playfield art.jpg
    D&D redone playfield art.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 272
  • D& Dgraphics 95 %.jpg
    D& Dgraphics 95 %.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Lookin' sharp Faralos! Did you email the guy for a screenie? I'm sure if you googled Bally Dungeons & Dragons in the image area you may find more folks who own this machine.

d

I have emailed over two dozen people and have yet to get any good pics of the stripped pf as most owners do NOT strip them down all the way to clean or service them. i have some good shots of the overall machine but none of the pf. oh well i am touching it up in ms paint and gimp anyways so I'll stick with that. same goes for the plastics i am retouching them up just bit to get rid of some of the blurriness in them yeah it's tedious but after playing the hell out of this pin i really have a love for it now and it plays great! so I am pouring my all into getting it to look better!

Well, at least you tried! ;)

Better than getting nothing at all. Perhaps you might need to contact an "online store" who has a stripped PF. Who knows. If I ever run across and image of this stripped I'll send it your way.

d

This link won't help you much with your table, but look at this guys place, what a pad. BTW, he owns a Dungeons and Dragons table, so if you tried contacting him, who knows what would happen. Check out all of the pics, his MAME machine looks awesome also....

http://woody.typepad.com/my_weblog/pinball/

Wow! must be nice to be filthy rich! a 100" screen geez and a BOSe system must be in oil or real estate to be able to afford all that plus the four pins that immense mame cab (70,000 games oh man) I'd never eat or sleep again given free access to that room!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back