• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Easing the data base load

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
I have just deleted all my attachments in the WIP section, except for my current projects, to help lighten the load on our data base, and hopefully assure maximum loading speed. Anyone one else who would be willing to delete old WIP attachments, it will be greatly appreciated. While I plan to also delete attachments of my older releases, I'm not yet asking anyone else to do so. This request is completely voluntary, and no member's attachments will be deleted.

John :oldman

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
As it turns out, there is no need for anyone to delete any of their attachments. JPH had mentioned that maybe that was part of our recent problems, but he has determined that the attachments aren't causing any trouble. Sorry for any confusion, next time I'll let Jon make any tech-type announcements.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!