shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Trigon
anyone have nice clear direct shots of the two top header plastics from eight ball deluxe they can send me, as they are missing from BoS.

shiva said:
anyone have nice clear direct shots of the two top header plastics from eight ball deluxe they can send me, as they are missing from BoS.

still looking for these? .. i took a pretty nice shot of the complete set at expo this year.

Des

Yeap, haven't done anything in months because of it, I hate incomplete tables. Wouldn't mind any plastics shots actually, already did the pf. Might even make me continue it, but since I'm busy learning new software and may use it for this, be a while.

No one saw the wip shot anyway, so I guess I will attach the last screenshot. It will be out whenever, no time limit, as there are a few things I am doing right now, and haven't even started the scripting.

Nice to see you back, hope you are feeling a lot better. To everyone here, Merry Christmas.

shiva said:
Yeap, haven't done anything in months because of it, I hate incomplete tables. Wouldn't mind any plastics shots actually, already did the pf. Might even make me continue it, but since I'm busy learning new software and may use it for this, be a while.

No one saw the wip shot anyway, so I guess I will attach the last screenshot. It will be out whenever, no time limit, as there are a few things I am doing right now, and haven't even started the scripting.

Nice to see you back, hope you are feeling a lot better. To everyone here, Merry Christmas.

beautiful screenshot man. i will get all my 8bd stuff together make a zip and get it to ya, can you pm me a email address or something. thanks for the well wishes 8) , and its good to see you as well.. had a rough year last year .. had 9 heart attacks .. but im good to go now i think .

regards

Des

The table WIP looks fantastic!

Merry Christmas to you too!

Thanks will do, once I survive christmas that is. Looking at it, be a shame not to finish the layout and graphics at least.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "How Do I Move a DMD on the Backbox Using Script...
      Back