120.2 KB · Views: 558
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great - is there a ROM somewhere? I'd really like to play it... :joy:

Now you can download the table at vpforums.org
For VP8 and for VP9
Have fun :)

...and here the final screeny

Thank you very much!:appl:
Do you mean that this table plays with VP8 AND VP9, or do I have to dl two different versions?:hmm:

Last edited:
There's two versions.
To both VP.s

I don't understand why you would have to download 2 different versions. You want good physics, grab the vp9 one, you don't want to deal with it, grab the vp8 one. It's the 'same game'. It looks the same, uses the same rom, etc etc.

After having the original prob's I had because I had the wrong vpinmame.dll in my directory and suddenly making this great table work I forgot to thank Jac Van Ham for making this great table so thanks mate , you've done a great job ..........
It's a great game to play :D

Matt :)

I don't understand why you would have to download 2 different versions. You want good physics, grab the vp9 one, you don't want to deal with it, grab the vp8 one. It's the 'same game'. It looks the same, uses the same rom, etc etc.

Two downloads to be able to compare the differents behaviors with VP8 & VP9.
I hav only experienced VP9 with three tables 4:3 till now, & the little experience I have, due to lack of time, has not really convinced me that the physics are better with VP9; they are different, but are they really more realistic? But maybe it´s because I´m used to VP8 & developed automatisms in playing with it.
Destruk, I know you have already put a huge amount of work & time into VP9, but would you mind to explain better to us simple users what are, in your opinion, the main differences & advantages of VP9 over VP8.(Maybe in another thread).
Thank you for the answer.

Last edited:
Re - ESCAPE ....

AT first after I loaded the table I had the error COULDN'T FIND TABLE witch pissed me off immensely as you can imagine :(
Then some clever spark suggested download the new PINMAME and swap the Vpinmame.dll to the most currant 2.1 .......
So I did this and lo and behold the table finally worked thankGod :D

The funny thing is that in the older version ( I have atomic pinmame ) for all the older tables EM without ROMS from IR so now when I use the new 2.1 pinmame the game WIZARD from 75 comes up with a line null error but when I open it with the older VP version it works perfectly well ????

I didn't realise certain VP's may make some games do or don't make games work :(

I'm gald I have both :D

Matt :)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Popotte has posted a new reply in the thread "How Do I Move a DMD on the Backbox Using Script...
      Back