Bally Evel Knievel (Bally, 1977) flipper quit working?

lskeystone

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
I have a ballys evel keneval pinball machine that I just had cleaned and fixed everything. After about three games the RH flipper quit working. Anyone know what might cause this. I am going to get ahold of the guy that fixed it but it just takes him forever to work on it. Any help would be appreciated.

This can have many causes. Did you check the connectors? Sometimes its just a loose connector or cable, if that is O.K. you might want to check the solenoid itself (meaning the coil) if its still functional.

If its broken, replace both flipper coils with a new one of same type. Both coils because otherwise the older one might be way weaker than the brandnew one, thereby 'throwing the game out of balance',...

Thanks

This is my first pinball machine and I dont know anything about them I looked at the wires and they looked ok. I guess I will have to wait forever to see if my guy will come fix it.

Thanks again

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: bud_666nir has left the room.
      Back