Face-to-Face (classic puzzle) VP8

VP8 SS Flipperless Recreation Face 2 Face VP8 v1.0a 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
Is anyone interested in an update to this?

Reason I ask is that I would like to have a mouse driven interface that allows you to point and click the boxes left or right. Perhaps even "drag and drop" via the mouse???

I'd also like to redo ALL the graphics. Animate the boxes. Who knows; this would be an interesting thing to see. ALL the sounds will be redone. I can even allow ANY music YOU WANT to play in the background. This is actually VERY EASY to do; just place the CD/DVD music in a particular area of your hard disk and BOOM!

I KNOW the mouse CAN be used via Visual Pinball during gameplay. It just has to be activated to be used on the screen.

Let me know folks. I really like this game. I even like Flip It as well and may TRY to make it point and click as well.

Will
aka druadic

Face 2 Face is one of my favorite puzzles Will. What I like about it most is that you have several skill levels, so I can start off with it fairly easy and set it tougher as I go. The top level is a hard nut to crack.

Face 2 Face is one of my favorite puzzles Will. What I like about it most is that you have several skill levels, so I can start off with it fairly easy and set it tougher as I go. The top level is a hard nut to crack.

Funny thing is that the hardest level you pretty much have to guess! I have cleared a few games on this level but not in a short amount of moves.

Really i would LOVE to redo this one; totally revamped. Woul be fun as hell and more than likely add to the excitement.

Thanks John!

Will
aka druadic

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back