Good old EM
Back to Gottlieb and drop targets... Far Out - 1974

Thanks to Patrick to let me take pics.

Now the pics...

FarOut_Small.jpg

FarOut_External_Small.jpg

Big pics avalaible here: http://www.esnips.com/web/Popotte-FP

Thanks for your work, Popotte.

I am pleased to see that it is more beautiful than the true one. The left bottom plastic have been repaired, the rubbers of the flippers changed and the black rubbers replaced by white rubbers.

On one image, you can also see my homemade bingo.

You have also a great talent to take high quality images. Why not post a few of them.

Attachments

• myfarout.jpg
    myfarout.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,158
  • myfarout2.jpg
    myfarout2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,179
Great teamwork fellows, and with a game I used to play when I was in high school. I used to think those targets were so easy to drop, if only you didn't lose the ball between the flippers.

This table brings back memories from when I was younger, say about 30 years ago :). I remember looking at the "big boys" playing it, I didn't have enough money to play more than once a week, but looking at them playing was good enough for me. This is one table I should like to recreate for VP, since I mean VP plays better than FP, but in FP it looks really good!. Thanks for making this table, I'm sure I'll play it when finished.

JP

Not a surprise.Gottlieb of course.
Looks like a great start. :thumright:
Keep it up,popotte.

Well, I'm back after 10 days... Just DL the new version of FP... I have to made some adaptations due to this new release... More news soon (I hope).

Version 1.0 did get finished, and is now in Resources. :)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back