No permission to download
Solid State Machines

spookyMoulder

Pinball Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
gi joe
spookyMoulder submitted a new resource:

Fear and Loathing - Push it as far as you can.

Pinball game based on movie.

Game could use extra sound effects and light scripts. I did want to add lights around Vegas sign and maybe graphics improvement and lighting. If anyone wants to modify this it is ok just re upload and add me in the credits. Enjoy the game.

Read more about this resource...

Not a bad game, doesn't work with latest open GL 10.8 but works fine on older versions, Enter of name in high score didn't work either, could also do with some drop targets to hit, but still a nice table.

Not a bad game, doesn't work with latest open GL 10.8 but works fine on older versions, Enter of name in high score didn't work either, could also do with some drop targets to hit, but still a nice table.
I appreciate it I know I could have done better but have been very busy with life stuff then was doing some beta testing and playing around with software. I didn't even have time to log in for a few months too busy text chatting 🎄 everyone writes me for the holidays and I can never get anything done. Have a great new year.

Thanks i do like the table and appreciate what you have done :-) Hope you have a great x-mas and happy new year too.

Hi, We at WVP are setting up a mod team and we are hoping to use this as our 1st table :-) Obviously credit will go to you :-)
For any body wishing to join see below ⬇️

Last edited:
hello, I love your table, I'm just hoping for a version with DMD, I'm in 2 screens and who knows? happy end of year holidays, pinballing your

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back