For The Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
As our regular members know, co-founder JonPurpleHaze recently turned over the administration of Pinball Nirvana to me. Don't expect many changes, since I like the site pretty much the way it is. And although Jon would rather I didn't mention this, although he gave me the site to run, he still pays the monthly server fees, which is why the Donation Link remains. He has also offered to troubleshoot is any glitches occurr. I'm not going to hound anyone for donations, it's there mostly so I can chip in what I can now and then. But if you find PN to your liking, feel free to send a little green JPH's way.

I'm not against making changes, if I think they will make PN even better. That's why there's a poll about the Image Scroller. So feel free to start a poll of your own about adding or removing features you like or dislike. While I won't automatically abide by any poll I don't start, I will consider any suggestions made by poll results. I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions, so don't be shy.

John

Note: I edited out the stuff that I shouldn't have posted in the first place, which caused Jon to rightfully get upset.

Misunderstandings have been taken care of.

Thank You, John

This has not been the best of weeks for me folks. Jon, I aplogize for using the word ownership when I should have used and meant administration. I'll also remove the one or two flippered originals I had uploaded. Other issues I'll handle in an e-mail to you. Sorry for any confusion and possible hard feelings. When I'm wrong I'm wrong.

John

I'm not worried about your flippered tables, John. Please keep them on the site!

I am worried about hosting flippered tables that are at IRP and in the "Unusual Flipper Treatments" category but are not unusual....

I built the site to fill a niche and the lines are blurry.... :shaking2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back