• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP ELEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

For those flipperless authors - wood / cardboard images!

druadic

Stay tuned.....
Site Supporters
Here is cardboard and plywood I have scanned for your use folks! Hope you all can use it! The plywood is the exact wood I have used for my up coming release Zipper Skill. The cardboard was what I WAS going to use but decided it wasn't good enough - but it's clean and very nice for someone out there that is looking for a GOOD scan of cardboard!

Hope this helps you folks out there!

Will / druadic

Attachments

• wood.zip
    232.9 KB · Views: 316

druadic

Stay tuned.....
Site Supporters
Hey

SnowLeopard said:
Scanning a piece of plywood?! Now why didn't I think of that. I like the look of it. Definately going to use this. Thanks.

Hello and glad I could help you - hope you can put these to good use for your own projects. A flatbed scanner can do wonderous things :)

Will / druadic

PS: I have more wood images when I have time - I scan just about ANYTHING I can place on this Visioneer 3100B :)

druadic

Stay tuned.....
Site Supporters
MORE wood images to be up within a day or so!

MORE wood images will be up asap within a day or so. Keep an eye out for some more scanned plywood / cherrywood images

Will

druadic

Stay tuned.....
Site Supporters
MORE wood images....

Here's some more wood images. These are really WIERD colors but they are neat for use for any type of flipperless / bagatelle machine. Hope folks can use these too!

Will / druadic

Attachments

• wood2.zip
    90.5 KB · Views: 308