FP and VP Torrents and Archive Collections

anon#49
i don't mind the scoring reels and DMD in corner of the apron on 1 screen LG48 1080.
i used the DTexec to scale everything down and change the size of the fonts to fit proper in the apron.
not interested in a BG and DMD when game on when i play real PB or VP.

Last edited:
PotC for one is one of my daughter's favourites.. can't delete that one :p (it is also a machine I can actually "finish")
i wanna say that visual pinball is the greatest program i ever used even thou it's complicated to figure out if you can explain how to use the program i would appreciate it email me at [email protected]

i tried getting williams pinball to work on windows 10 and williams arcade it doesn't seem to wanna work...if anyone knows how let me know...i need to download williams arcade and williams pinball...some of the pinball games i enjoyed was balls of steel which i have ..also how the hell do you get future pinball to work and add the tables to the program i don't have the future pinball.exe to add the tables i am new to all this stuff i use to know how to work visual pinball but that was about 25 years ago

i tried getting williams pinball to work on windows 10 and williams arcade it doesn't seem to wanna work...if anyone knows how let me know...i need to download williams arcade and williams pinball...some of the pinball games i enjoyed was balls of steel which i have ..also how the hell do you get future pinball to work and add the tables to the program i don't have the future pinball.exe to add the tables i am new to all this stuff i use to know how to work visual pinball but that was about 25 years ago
For Future Pinball, download the FP BAM 2-in-1 Installer here...

Then read Georges Installation guide for beginners here..

Or try Terryred's Future Pinball and BAM Mega Guide here...

For Visual Pinball, try the All-In-One Installer here...

This should get you well on your way to playing both FP and VP.

If you have any questions, or need any help, try posting in the First Aid section, as this is a VP FP Torrent section.

Last edited:
So, if I am using the very latest Visual Pinball X version from github (1923 as of today), I can get rid of the old table files marked in blue without worries, right?

lg5NCzv.png

So, if I am using the very latest Visual Pinball X version from github (1923 as of today), I can get rid of the old table files marked in blue without worries, right?

lg5NCzv.png

Did you throw out your PS1 games when you got a PS2?
Or throw out your NES games when the SNES console came out?

These older tables are still good, and most tables made these days could not have been made without the prior work that was done on these older tables.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: simon.bethke is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back