Front page article input

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
While I get to decide what articles are featured on the front or Home Page, since I'll be changing them with the new year, you can influence what kind I add. Right now it will be mostly a matter of switching what's there niw with other stuff that has been wriiten previously. But I thought a poll would assure that I replace what's currently there with things that interest the largest number of folks.
Just maybe I'll listen to the majority. I try to switch things every three months. Besides making a poll choice, you can also post any civil comments, of course.

John

for the front page
not member profiles, not really the reason people come here
but pinball history article, tutorial article, russ Jensen article, all three fine,
I have said before Pinball Nirvana has the only front page worth reading

Thanks for your reply Posty. Do you think changing the content every three months is often enough? And I agree about the member profiles, I much prefer articles on the history of early pinball and other amusement devices.

John

I don't remember ever seeing the front page before, I have the forums bookmarked and I just clicked on the homepage at the top of this page and saw your nice articles... I'll have to read them sometime.

how many times you change the article depends on how many articles you have

I do enjoy reading about history of mechanical things, I like tinkering with mechanial things, I like to know how and why things work

You stick up the article, I will read it :nod:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back