JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
Furio has requested a post about his Tables that were released this year, he doesn't know english well so an Italian translator might be helpful? Any comments about these tables would be appreciated by Furio, Things you like and suggestions to improve his recreations! I don't think there has ever been any release threads for these tables. ;)

All of the recreations are early '50's Gottlieb's and are available at IR Pinball .

Crossroads (1954 Gottlieb)
Crossroads ScreenShot

Coronation (1952 Gottlieb)
Coronation ScreenShot

Flying High (1953 Gottlieb)
FlyingHigh ScreenShot

Niagara (1951 Gottlieb)
Niagara ScreenShot

New tables

I thank JonPurpleHaze for the beautiful presentation.
On Irpinball it is available:
Four Stars (Gottlieb 1952),
There is besides a new version of Coronation (Gottlieb 1952).
Regards
Furio

Re: New tables

Furio said:
I thank JonPurpleHaze for the beautiful presentation.
On Irpinball it is available:
Four Stars (Gottlieb 1952),
There is besides a new version of Coronation (Gottlieb 1952).
Regards
Furio

Thanks for the new releases Furio! :)

The Coronation update and the new Four Stars have been added to IR Pinball.

I really like the flippers on Four Star and they require some patience, very nice table! ThankYou for including the flyer inside the zip file. :Fade-color
[/img]

Attachments

• four_stars_1952_gottlieb_.jpg
    four_stars_1952_gottlieb_.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 430
Re

Grazie per la traduzione dei miei post,forse ho finalmente capito che il traduttore di Google è migliore del mio.
Grazie anche per la osservazione sui flipper.
Vuol dire che hai osservato bene la tavola.
In effetti i 4 flipper sono la novità del pinball.
Four Stars è un remake di Quartette.
Quartette è ambientato alla fine dell’800 quando era di moda il Can Can francese..
In questo ballo le gambe delle ballerine si muovono in maniera sincronizzata,proprio come i 4 flipper.
Questa era l’idea originale di Roy Parker jr. e Wayne Neyens.
Idea che si perde in Four Stars.
Four Stars è stato prodotto per ragioni di mercato, dato il successo di Quartette.
Domanda: perché non ho realizzato Quartette?
Perché quando ho iniziato a fare il pinball le migliori foto a disposizione erano quelle di Four Stars .
Four Stars è un piatto riscaldato, il backglass è stato realizzato in maniera affrettata, peraltro rovinando l’idea originaria (backglass a sinistra).
Anche il flyer era dimesso.
Roy Parker Jr. si era annoiato?
Come forse incominci ad annoiarti anche Tu ed altri.
Auto Race del 1956 o Quartette del 1952? (ora ho buone foto ).
Un ultima nota tecnica.
I 4 flippers disposti come in Four Stars sono difficili da usare.
Il primo impatto è deludente , si commettono errori madornali.
E’ necessario parecchio tempo per imparare.
Ti saluto cordialmente .
Furio

Perhaps thanks for the translation of mine post, I have finally understood that the translator of Google is better de of mine. Thanks also for the observation on the pinball machine. It wants to say that you have observed the table well. In effects the 4 flippers are the innovation of the pinball. Four Stars is a remake of Quartette. Quartette is acclimatized to the end dell’800 when the French Can Can was fashionable. In this dance the legs of the dancers move in synchronized way, just like the 4 flippers . This was l’idea original of Roy Parker jr. and Wayne Neyens. Idea that gets lost in Four Stars. Four Stars is produced for market reasons, data the happened one of Quartette. Question: why have I not realized Quartette? Because when I have begun to make the pinball the best photos to disposition were those of Four Stars. Four Stars is a heated plate, the backglass has been realized in hurried way, moreover ruining l’idea original (backglass on the left). Also the flyer it was discharged. Roy Parker Jr. had been bored? As perhaps You to you begin to bore also and others. The next pinball machine:Quartette of 1952 or Auto Race of 1956 ? (hour I have good photo). A last technical note. The 4 flippers decided as in Four Stars they are difficult to use. The first impact is disappointing, commits enormous errors. E’ necessary much time in order to learn. You salute cordial. furio

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back