Games don't work

destruk

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
I press 5 and I hear a coin sound, but it doesn't show up on the dmd.

RE: Games don

It doesn't work...I click on play and it says ROMSET NOT FOUND.

RE: Games don

Gottlieb perhaps?

destruk said:
I press 5 and I hear a coin sound, but it doesn't show up on the dmd.

It's called... USING THE DAMN SEARCH BOX YOU NUBE YOU!!!

:)

RE: Re: Games don

* Wracks Destruk in the side of the head for wasting my time *

Even if you were a worthy foe I would not tell you so Hardie har har...!!! It be the plank for ye! Any man who quits gets the rope's end. Argh, many men have tried, many men have failed. Consider ye terms of surrender!

¿el ye sabe la diferencia entre el puerto y el estribor?

Get the extra ball, ye can't have too much silver.

i can't get any of destruk's tables to work!

they all give me a message asking to tell them a bedtime story and tuck them in before letting me play a game.

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destruk's tables are too small! The flippers are MICROSCOPIC! I won't play them until he fixes them!

I (already 4 1/2 years old) finally have my first PC now. I've never ever seen nor heard of nor used any PC before. What's a PC at all (?). However, I'm so much pinball enthusiast and the first thing I like to do at PC, before I learn to speak and to behave and, sure, how to connect it to power supply and switch it on, is to play pinball tables from the late 90ies.

Why doesn't fucking PC automatically unpack, connect, start, load and install and play pinball even if it's still in package?

Fuck you, you fucking idiots!

You need easy EASY VP INSTAL KIT - this way you load tables and they work for you! ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back