Genesis (Gottlieb, 1986) VP8

VP8 Gottlieb SS Recreation Genesis (Gottlieb 1986) v5.01 JP 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

jpsalas

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Hello!

I am sure that all of you have seen the post of Genesis at AJ's wip forums. So I this is to inform you that the table is finished at it will be uploaded here very shortly. Just now the server gives me an error 500, but tomorrow I'll try to upload it again (I guess the server is busy right now).

Just now the table is available at my site at:
http://home.smartcall.no/rom285/vpinball/index.htm

Thanks to all who helped me with tips, graphics, etc.

JP

Attachments

• genesis_1.0_800.jpg
    genesis_1.0_800.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 774
Thanks!!! Looks MUCH better now when you removed the lockbar...

Most excellent!!! I never played the real machine but now I'm sorry I didn't. Some of these modern Gottliebs are very underrated.

Thanks! If you look at the old one at AJ's, you'll see that this one was much needed.

If you continue to have problems uploading your table, you can send it to me at [email protected] and I'll add it for you.

It is uploaded now. I guess the server was busy yesterday. I have reduced the flippers speed a little to reduce some ramp trouble.

Ha là là !!! Again a very good table from JP !!!

What will I do now , all day long .... playing Genesis , Taxi , Grand Lizard ... and some others too lol ^^ :)

Nice work. I like this one now.

PK :D

Thanks for release.
Great work,jpsalas. :thumright:
D'loading it right now.

I have updated the table to version 1.1

New in this release: updated script by Destruk:
-fixed tilt routine
-fixed trough routine
-right dmd colours

It is available for download here at PN.

JP

Good , very professionnal , jp , and thanks again :)

PS : Thanks to Destruk to his collaboration to these points :)

Uploaded version 2.1.
It has just a minor change: fixed the bug with two balls on the same ramp. One ball used to get stuck and it never came out.

JP

Uploaded version 2.2.
Fixed the vari-target bug: the sound of the vari-target kept going and going and the table became slower. I thought it was the meaning to be like this, but no. It was an error in the script, so now it's fixed :)

JP

Uploaded version 2.3

Only one fix in this verion: The vari-target is easier to hit. I have reduced the strengh that is needed to fully hit the vari-target, but still you need a strait hit.

JP

Thankyou for the update jpsalas. :)

destruk said:
Thankyou for the update jpsalas. :)

Yeah, no kidding! I appreciate that you continue to tweak and improve your excellent tables.

Thanks JP.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Damonogy48 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back