• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP NINE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Get GTA, GTA2, or Wild Metal Free Game Downloads From Rockstar

TheMcD

sXe And Better Than You
Yeah, I remember that. They've been giving that away for free a while ago - if you put in some personal info like adress and name. I still prefer pirating the DOS version and playing it with the help of DOSBOX. I wouldn't be eligible to download it anyway.

The McD

faralos

Faralos
wow 328 MB huh? damn but that is a long download! I keep on getting the error mssge, I guess trying to get that on a weekend is tough, must be too many people all trying at the same time. I'll try again later, wonder how long it'll take to actually d/load it at 625/kbs which is the fastest my [high-speed comcast] connection d/loads...

sleepy

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
Hey faralos,
I think that would take around 80 minutes to download.
I'm on dial-up, so I'm looking at around 24 hours using a MetaProducts Download Express (download manager) so that disconnects are no problem.

gorgar75

Pinball Nudger
wow 328 MB huh? damn but that is a long download! I keep on getting the error mssge, I guess trying to get that on a weekend is tough, must be too many people all trying at the same time. I'll try again later, wonder how long it'll take to actually d/load it at 625/kbs which is the fastest my [high-speed comcast] connection d/loads...

use OrbitDownloader is faster and more estable,faster

http://www.orbitdownloader.com/

LeeVanCleef

Pinball Lizard
Site Supporters
Thanks for the link, Steve... but no Carmgeddon! I sure miss running over pedestrians. Never could get it to work on an XP computer.

faralos

Faralos
so they have Future Pinball but not Virtual Pinball? figures... go with the easy to use but worse playing one. ah well...ya' can't have everything (where would you put it all?)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
    @ freebird1963: *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ********...