sleepy

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Titanic Hospital
You're shitting me, right sleepy?
No Sir, Rockstar is giving away free downloads of the first two Grand Theft Auto games. Go to their website at this link and click the picture for the game that you want. Amazing!
http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/gta.html

Yeah, I remember that. They've been giving that away for free a while ago - if you put in some personal info like adress and name. I still prefer pirating the DOS version and playing it with the help of DOSBOX. I wouldn't be eligible to download it anyway.

The McD

wow 328 MB huh? damn but that is a long download! I keep on getting the error mssge, I guess trying to get that on a weekend is tough, must be too many people all trying at the same time. I'll try again later, wonder how long it'll take to actually d/load it at 625/kbs which is the fastest my [high-speed comcast] connection d/loads...

i prefer next gen grafics GTA4

Hey faralos,
I think that would take around 80 minutes to download.
I'm on dial-up, so I'm looking at around 24 hours using a MetaProducts Download Express (download manager) so that disconnects are no problem.

wow 328 MB huh? damn but that is a long download! I keep on getting the error mssge, I guess trying to get that on a weekend is tough, must be too many people all trying at the same time. I'll try again later, wonder how long it'll take to actually d/load it at 625/kbs which is the fastest my [high-speed comcast] connection d/loads...

use OrbitDownloader is faster and more estable,faster

http://www.orbitdownloader.com/

Thanks for the link, Steve... but no Carmgeddon! I sure miss running over pedestrians. Never could get it to work on an XP computer.

so they have Future Pinball but not Virtual Pinball? figures... go with the easy to use but worse playing one. ah well...ya' can't have everything (where would you put it all?)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Poor Man's Pinball Podcast has posted a new reply in the thread "Poor Man's Pinball Podcast".
      Back