ghost train

ruckage

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Just a quick post to show off a flyer for my flipperless original. It will probably be released in a few days so I won't go into any in depth details about it. If you would like to know more about it or see how it progressed you can check out the WIP in the FP forums.

Attachments

• ghosttrainflyer.jpg
    ghosttrainflyer.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 1,082
You are a graphics wizard.

We can certainly agree on that, he does some pretty amazing stuff!

Looks great! Think how nice it would play in VP.... :rasta:

I'm gald you all like the graphics - i've put a great deal of work into them so it's nice to know they are appreciated. I've just finished the DMD anims - a grand total of 233 images. I've also made a reverse to the flyer to explain some of the rules.

Attachments

• ghosttrainflyerreverse.jpg
    ghosttrainflyerreverse.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 1,010
Well it does look fantastic, actually liked your Bubble Bobble table to, it was neat the way you implimented the video game in it. I'm sure this has a few surprises in there as well.

btw Did you know there is an actual UK fruit machine called ghost train and it's emulated in MFME. You can also extract all the sounds with the emulator, though somehow I'm guessing you know all that.

StevOz said:
Well it does look fantastic, actually liked you Bubble Bobble table to, it was neat the way you implimented the video game in it. I'm sure this has a few surprises in there as well.

btw Did you know there is an actual UK fruit machine called ghost train and it's emulated in MFME. You can also extract all the sounds with the emulator, though somehow I'm guessing you know all that.

Yeah - I actually found it after I started making this, i've borrowed several sound loops from it as well as some other fruit machines. Glad you liked Bubble bobble - I hope you'll get some fun from this too - if you like fruit machines i'm sure you will.

I think I will D/L the new version of FP just to play that

Dang, I still can't see the SS.

This is finished now - just waiting for feedback from my testers and then i will release it here.

Ghost Train has been approved and can be downloaded from here:

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/index.php?name=UpDownload&req=viewsdownload&sid=35

Sorry for the poor quality of the SS, I'll replace it as soon as Ruckage send me a better one. I was lucky enough to test this, and it is not only beautiful but also a marvel of a game. The best FP game I've played yet, although there are a few I haven't played yet. Most excellent indeed.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "Sounds library".
      Back