Greatest Pinball Movie "Pinball: The man who saved the game"

bha19

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
There is a new movie called " Pinball: The man who saved the game". It is in theaters but can be rented online. It is about Roger Sharpe the man who proved pinball is skill and not luck. I highly recommend it. It scored 8.6 on IMDB and 89/100 on Rotten Tomatoes.

I just saw it this evening but I paid to rent it. Great story and great pinball.

An excellent movie that is neither rushed nor drawn out.

If we are on the topic,,, I noticed that (in the movie) the first person who impressed Mr. Sharpe with his pinball skills was one who was drinking from a stein of beer... now, I have no idea about others, but from my experience, the most fruitful games come form playing stone cold sober (with the notable exception of Medieval Madness? but I digress). Is this a point worth debating when it comes to pinball and this movie or not? From what I've read, in the current economic climate, most income from pinballs comes from barcades (bars that have arcade games... not certain about pinballs) and as such it's surely a worthy topic to consider. I would most certainly visit places that do not serve alcohol just to play pinball... but apparently this is a niche that is not taken into consideration by people looking to invest.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back