Green Diamond bingo by WIMI Belgium (1997)

didi

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm from Belgium and a huge fan of bingo machines.

I posted 4 pics of my second (a six card) bingo Green Diamond. Denomination is in euros.

It features: diamonds bonus, super lines, corners scoring,
playfield scoring, etc. Also: One Ball game.

If you want more, just let me know and I'll take some more
detailed ones.

Where are these pictures?

RE: Re: RE: Green Diamond bingo by WIMI Belgium (1997)

Thanks Bob. :) Just noticed it on the homepage. Dang that is a lot of lights and score displays... Do you think you could read out the roms and copy a few pages of schematics from the manual for VPM? We have Continental Bingo but we're not sure if the roms are good, because hat one doesn't work yet.

Thanks for the images of Green Diamond DiDi01, i also love the Bingo's but haven't played a real one in over 25 years...
:digital:

There are a few that have been recreated with VP and they are a lot of fun but they can't compete with the real thing!

117 digit display - that'd hold the record if it ever was emulated/added to pinmame... :)

Hi

Glad you like the pics of green diamond.
I added some more, check them out in the Gallery

Thanks. If you could read the roms out we'd try to add it to vpm.

That's fine for me destruk, but I don't have the equipment (eprom reader)
But, I know some guys who work in the business, I'll ask them, maybe
they have the rom images or they could do it for me..

DiDi01 said:
That's fine for me destruk, but I don't have the equipment (eprom reader)
But, I know some guys who work in the business, I'll ask them, maybe
they have the rom images or they could do it for me..
you can still scan the manual and get pictures of the boards.

if anyone needs the eproms and internal pictures of the wimi green diamond bingos I will post them...I have the skillpins version with one flipper on the right side of the playfield...This version uses an eprom for the key and it does not transfer won points back to the replay's/credit display....I also have the eprom bins for Euro star continetal by wimi if needed:joy:. I have a spare body/playfield that I may use for the malibu Bally special edition (backglass view only)....I think it would be cool to make a video display type visual bingo with real playfield.....I have a total of 7 bingo's including a Royal bingo upright with a twenty hole playfield...It's a little different because it has a red and black double feature that you can either double or nothing your winnings.It is made in China/Tiawan....:special: Thanks ....Ltroll

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: LoST57 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back