Guess the Game!

How about this one:

1715653759744.png

Another clue:

1715711824521.png

A little paint loss should not keep you from working this one out ;)
(Drop targets are wrong)

Attachments

• paint.jpg
    paint.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 6
One of yours? oO
One thing that has surprised me with this quiz, people have been mostly using pictures taken from actual games
The Strange Science ^^^^^ was the first time I noticed a redrawn picture used
(Nothing wrong with that, use what you have available)

Last edited:
clue 2

Attachments

• grok.jpg
    grok.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 6
I had thought about haunted house, but I did some research and they didn't have arrows inserts for drop targets.

Flash Gordon. Balley helped. The arrow inserts had me considering only SS machines. But I never associated the green playfield area with something like Flash.

Damn I knew I had seen those arrow inserts recently!
I released new Flash Gordon sound mod back on Jan 30th.
I kept thinking "this looks very familiar!" lol

This weekend I will take the pic and start it. I'm guessing all pics should be IRL done personally vs. some sort of "I scoured the internet for this obscure image of a game".

This weekend I will take the pic and start it. I'm guessing all pics should be IRL done personally vs. some sort of "I scoured the internet for this obscure image of a game".
Pics from internet are fine.
Not everyone has pinball tables laying around at home, to be able to take a pic.

Pics from internet are fine.
Not everyone has pinball tables laying around at home, to be able to take a pic.
Sounds good, and makes things a bit easier. I'll start one then from the interweb.

More difficult... The bumpers
GTG.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: MoFloh has left the room.
      Back