Happy Birthday, JP!

Phoenixx

Starfleet Member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
I just see that JP is getting 50 today.

Thus a hearty Happy Birthday Juan Pablo, have a nice party and may you celebrate many many more birthdays!

So, Happy birthay Juan Pedro!

Happy birthday JP!

The McD

Here's to you JP, all the best and to many more!

The rolling ball gathers no rust. :)

Cheers!

And should it trouble you JP, I want it to be understood that I myself am 55.
May many good years remain. :cheers:

Life starts at 50!happy birthday JP!

Thanks to all!
I'm still enjoying my holidays in the island of Gran Canaria, nice weather here, sun, not too hot (21 to 24 Celsius).
It has been good to take a small break, so when I come back I'll see to finish all the projects we (Groni and I) have started.

And 50 years don't bother me :) I still fell like a teenager :D

JP

Happy Belated Birthday, JP!

happy-birthday.gif

Thanks to all!
I'm still enjoying my holidays in the island of Gran Canaria, nice weather here, sun, not too hot (21 to 24 Celsius).
It has been good to take a small break, so when I come back I'll see to finish all the projects we (Groni and I) have started.

And 50 years don't bother me :) I still fell like a teenager :D

JP

A belated happy birthday to you JP. I hit the big Five-OH on the 17th. Now the fun starts!:cheers:

Happy Birthday JP!
:birthdayboy: :birthday:
:band:

I noticed that your birthday is actually today (2/25) and this site also said it was yesterday after noon, perhaps you aged 2 years in two days and caught up to me @ 51?

A note about the birthdays, never have seen anyone's listed before to test and discovered that it's appearing the day before as well, i think it has to do with the server time settings.

Birthdays are listed at the bottom of the forums home page and the Calendar.
Also on this page which is a wip:
http://www.pinballnirvana.com/forums/cmps_index.php

Birthdays can be switched on and off in your User Control Panel in the Edit Your Details link. In the old forums (prior to 10/07) there wasn't any profile field for birthdays so if you registered before that date you need to update your profiles.

:groupwave:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JP ...

Hope you had an awesome 50th , Congratulations on the milestone mate :D

Keep up your great work too :rockon: hehe...

Matt :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back