• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Happy Birthday shivaSite

shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
On March 3rd, 1998, shivaSite opened for the first time, on a old Tripod account (which is still there, geez...) Orginally, we were a StarCraft website, and started supporting pinball a couple months later. Hard to believe it's been 7 years now, and what has happened since then. On the very first day, we got about 50 unique page views (which I suspect was me) and I doubt I ever hit 1,000 for at least a month afterwards. Now, since Christmas on the new server, we have gone over 6.5 million unique page views, a rather noticeable difference.

I hope people are enjoying the new site, and it's setup. Usually, I have something nice to tell everyone, but I'm no longer doing any VP related work anymore, other than trying to get the content back in, though it's a very slow process. The site itself will continue to improve, and sometime soon will sport some new features, a RSS feed system, and a new article/editorial/tutorial system I am working on.

Last year was a rather long year for shivaSite, but we managed to get over the hump, and we are looking good for the next couple years, so I wish to thank the supporting members, friends and the staff of shivaSite for all their help, suggestions and encouragement to make this site the best it can be.

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
If I had known about this sooner I would have arranged an online Roast & Toast for you, Big Blue. So what time is the reception, and is there going to be cake and coffee?

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!