Happy Birthday Yogi

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Today is yogiholzer's birthday, and since he's one of the friendliest fellows in all the forums, I thought I'd post a message wishing him a wonderful day. Just be glad you're not an old coot like me or Bob.

John

Attachments

• birthday.gif
    birthday.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 659
Yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Happy bithday to you!
You live in the zoo!
You look like a monkey
And you smell like one too! :p

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, yogiholzer!
:birthdayboy:!
My "Little" brother turned 40, Hope your year is fine!

:birthday:

Sorry, it took a few time to find out my login data after new OS install and all the related things. Now as I'm 40 let me allow to copy and paste, this is the same I wrote at vpf ( only smilies missing; in some points I refer to the posts there ):

Hi all.

Thanks !

Now I'm 40 and I only feel 1 day older than yesterday. No problem.

Only just in this moment I feel much older, because with friends at greek restaurant I had probably as many beers ( never Hefeweizen, which I don't like, no Helles Bock, which is ok, but Kölsch, because someone started with ) and ouzos as I'm years young now.

No hotties there, but only a few other nice looking female customers being in company probably with their friends.

I didn't had eyes for them knowing my best female friend at home with pneumonia

Anyway we had some fun and it was a nice birthday, also on work yesterday morning receiving collegues with coffee and cake.

There are people who always say brother to others of their kind. In that meaning I think I'm your brother. :D

Your lil' brother and me are twins ? I don't remember that. I think I wasn't able to see just after birth. :s Your parents ever were in hamburg, germany ?

If you are the older brother you could or should remember !?

yogiholzer said:
There are people who always say brother to others of their kind. In that meaning I think I'm your brother. :D

Your lil' brother and me are twins ? I don't remember that. I think I wasn't able to see just after birth. :s Your parents ever were in hamburg, germany ?

In some ways we may be a family of sorts, but just because I'm an old fart doesn't make you your "daddy" by any stretch of the imagination. :p

John

tiltjlp said:
yogiholzer said:

In some ways we may be a family of sorts, but just because I'm an old fart doesn't make you your "daddy" by any stretch of the imagination. :p

John

lol, tiltjlp!

My lil' bro is 8 years younger than I am, I won't call tiltjlp my daddy, he is my pinball brother..

Do you know that tune "He ain't tilting, He's my brother" ?
Peace to the World, I have 5 siblings and want more... :!:

yogi is the exact same age as my youngest sibling, He was born @ 8am In Idaho Falls, US..He ain't heavy he's my brother..

tiltjlp, you are too young to use the oldfart label!
:p

JonPurpleHaze said:
tiltjlp said:
yogiholzer said:

John

lol, tiltjlp!

My lil' bro is 8 years younger than I am, I won't call tiltjlp my daddy, he is my pinball brother..

Do you know that tune "He ain't tilting, He's my brother" ?
Peace to the World, I have 5 siblings and want more... :!:

yogi is the exact same age as my youngest sibling, He was born @ 8am In Idaho Falls, US..He ain't heavy he's my brother..

tiltjlp, you are too young to use the oldfart label!
:p

Age wise that may be true, but not attitude. And no, I never heard the tune "He ain't tilting, He's my brother" but it sounds weird, so it probably would suit me to a T. Even as a kid I was always being told I was old, since I was nostalgic before it was popular. I do think that we're all kindred spitits in many ways.

John

Age wise that may be true, but not attitude. And no, I never heard the tune "He ain't tilting, He's my brother" but it sounds weird, so it probably would suit me to a T. Even as a kid I was always being told I was old, since I was nostalgic before it was popular. I do think that we're all kindred spitits in many ways.

John

You ain't Tiltling, You Are my Brother.... :!:

This thread about yogiholzer's birthday has turned into appreciation of life to me, I have 2 parent's and 5 sibling's alive, John, you are younger than a Bunch of them, you are not Old! I feel bad for any kid that think's he is old..., That Ain't Right....

You are as young as you feel, Let's go to Cedar Point!

Jon

JonPurpleHaze said:

John

You ain't Tiltling, You Are my Brother.... :!:

This thread about yogiholzer's birthday has turned into appreciation of life to me, I have 2 parent's and 5 sibling's alive, John, you are younger than a Bunch of them, you are not Old! I feel bad for any kid that think's he is old..., That Ain't Right....

You are as young as you feel, Let's go to Cedar Point!

Jon

Well now, physically I feel about 108, but inside I'm still 8, so it evens itself out. I never thought I was old as a kid, but since I was already a writer, I observed things differently than my pals, so I seemed a bit odd to them.

And rather than Cedar Point, let's go to the Voney Island about 30 miles east of Cincinnati. It's an old style park that's been around forever. It was replaced by King's Island, and closed, but finally was reborn, and holds a lot of great memories for me. Might even be able to arrange a bisit with Jeff Lawlor.

John

Peace, tiltjlp...

We need to get together and forget about the 108/8 stuff, I feel responsible for any KID that believes HE Is Old at 7 Yrs., That Is Warped and happens on a daily basis in this Screwed world of ours.

We need to celebrate the positive, I'll meet you in Memphis or drag you there...:)

Jon

To qoute my favorite philosopher, May you be, forever young! In my mind, where life is truly lived, I'll always be that 8 year old boy. So what's so cool about Memphis? You haven't experienced life to its fullest until you've taken the Anderson Ferry in route to Rabbit Hash, Ky.

John

Brothers, you don't want me as brother ? ( :( ) :lol:

JonPurpleHaze said:
He ain't heavy he's my brother..

:?: I can't translate that.

Btw., the site loads unbelieveable slowly since some time ago and it occurs, loading time gets worse. Took me about 2 min. this time. I don't noticed this on any other site. Just to let you know.

Arrrrr........let thee blood seal the deal...cut yea palms and let's us grasp mitts and plunder as brothers of the high seas be they 7 or more we fear not..... :eye: :cheese: :cyclops: :pirat: :scratch: :salut: :shaking2: :compress: :beer: :rof: :2confused: :director: :juggle: :lolsign: :devilfire: :weirdface:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Mauma is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back