Harry Potter-themed table for VP9

Here's probably the last screenie of this table until release time (I hope to be able to release in a couple of weeks if all goes well). The script is nearly done, just have some adjustments to the scoring to make, still need to finish up the plastics, maybe add a simple rulecard/scorecard (these will be message boxes, nothing fancy), and a lot of testing still to do.

Attachments

• Harry Potter - Silverball Dream 6.jpg
    Harry Potter - Silverball Dream 6.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 283
Now that looks sweet! good use of the graphics, nice artwork! Did you do all that yourself? I can't wait till its release...

Thank you, I hope folks like this when I get it out there.

Most of the images I either already had from my first table or found online and adapted them for this table. My own artistic skills are extremely limited. I made the edits in Paint Shop Pro, and slapped them on as decals (I use a LOT of decals in my playfields).

The little plaque on the left ball-return lane I did make myself (I actually made it a lot bigger than that). Any text on the playfield (except on the lockbar, those are text boxes) are actually images I did make (I have a couple of Harry Potter fonts on my PC that have come in handy).

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back