help me

surcouf

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
YOU could HELP Me
I have a [probleme] with some [pinball]
conan, fire action, oba oba b1,
when I load it is [programe] has the position of drawing of [pinball] me has a white page :(
and when I launch it I have (erreur ligne 0)
miss you I it a programe?? :cry:
[ps] I don't speak English translates by ([frenasst])

en francais
j'ai un probleme sur certait pinball
conan, fire action, oba oba b1,
quand je load le programe j'ai une page blanche a la place du dessins du flip
et quand je le lance il marque erreur ligne 0
faut t'il un programe que je n'ai pas?
si oui lequel et ou le prendre
merci d'avance

Yikes

This sounds like a VPM problem. Anyone want to help this guy?

Hi surcouf,

I tested Conan and oba oba b1 on my computer and they both worked for me. I believe the screen should be white initially because they are locked tables.

I found a thread at VPF and perhaps the zip files are corrupt? Just a guess because all of these Tables are found on the same site. VP Brazil

Here's the Thread:
http://www.vpforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20279&highlight=Conan

I initially thought the same thing, but I know Conan and Oba Oba are not VPM Tables and I believe they were all done by the same author.

The corrupt zip problems from that site don't really make sense because surcouf was apparently able to open the zips up. Seems like it may be a region problem (he's in France) with the locked tables? I think I've heard about problems like that before. Perhaps an e-mail to the author would be helpful.

Lock problems

I think you're right Jon. I've read that there can be a problem if differnt operating systems are used to try and unlock the tables, and regional settins could be a factor too. My work simply isn't so valuable to need being locked, but that's just my opinion. I don't have a problem with an author locking their images, like Will does. but I don't see a need to lock the entire table.

John

Re: Lock problems

tiltjlp said:
I think you're right Jon. I've read that there can be a problem if differnt operating systems are used to try and unlock the tables, and regional settins could be a factor too. My work simply isn't so valuable to need being locked, but that's just my opinion. I don't have a problem with an author locking their images, like Will does. but I don't see a need to lock the entire table.

John

John,

Reason I leave my scripting open (even if it's very easy to understand) is for others to learn and how to see what to type and see how it works. As for the images, I bust my butt to get them and do my best to redraw as many as possible. It's the only reason and if I can take the time TO ASK folks for images, other folks can too. It doesn't take a rocket scientist - it's just that MANY folks are lazy and don't even want to take the time to ask. Sad but true. But that's the only reason I do so.

Will

a big one thank you has those who my answered
I am a little illuminated :D
greetings have all and excuse me for the English
amitier :twisted:
yvan :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back