VP9 EM Help How can I make an EM Reel visible,when the BackGlass Image seems to be blocking it from being visible at all?

Electro-Mechanical Machines

1st2MprovFIRE!

Fixed the orig."Fire!" & "4 Roses" tables in '12
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
FIRE!
Specifically,this is happening on the VP9.1.2 Table of "4 Roses" that was uploaded by "Romolo" on VPForums...

Ever since it was uploaded in 2014,this has been an error with the table with no one working to fix it,there. So,I asked there,where it's most-appropriate. But,I feel like there will not be a response. Given,how 2 others pointed this out & it was never /even addressed/ by ANYONE there. So,I thought I might have better luck here,given the way responses are more common,in general here(questions in older tables go un-answered there,from the look of things)...

Anyway,this is a rather universal problem for rookie designers,I would think. So,perhaps this is something that isn't /specific/ to that table. So that,the solution is easily-known?? Anyway,so that 1 can see what I mean,I'm attaching the file in question. It should also be known,that Romolo has authorized modding without permission. So,there shouldn't be an issue w/ attaching it here. Since,I'm only doing it,so that someone can /finally/ fix the reel not showing. Surely,the benefit this will have for all,means it won't matter that it's from VPForums. But,if I should provide a link instead,let me know & I will take away the file...

Anyways,ANY ideas would be welcomed. As,I'm going CRAZY trying to make the in-game scoring visible AT ALL. Since,unless you beat the current hi-score,there's no way to know what your score ever is. And,that makes a game nearly un-playable,to me...

Attachments

• 4 Roses (Williams 1962)VP912_v1.1.vpt
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back