VP9 EM Help How do I make an EM Reel visible,when everything seems correct for it to be seen,but it isn't?

Electro-Mechanical Machines

1st2MprovFIRE!

Fixed the orig."Fire!" & "4 Roses" tables in '12
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
FIRE!
Specifically,there's a table not posted here,that VPForums has,called "4 Roses" by Williams for VP9. Where,the EM Reel is INVISIBLE! Somehow,it will not show properly,no matter what options you try on it. That is,I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of,to make it show-up as anything other-than,a blank-box...

I mean,it's either that,or it is seemingly hidden by the background art & /cannot/ be made visible in any way where it can be seen w/ digits visible...

I wouldn't ask here about it. But,my request to know what to do to fix this,is going un-answered there & others before me have even asked w/ NO help from anyone there. Apparently,there is no one w/ an answer there. Or,no one checks into the comments sections of their tables,for very long periods of time...

By that,I mean I've seen little response to any comments on older tables(VP9 & earlier). It seems,everyone is focused only on assisting those w/ VPX questions. And,that ppl are expected to not have any more questions about VP9 tables. It's either that,or there just is very little follow-up w/ commenters over there for some reason...

In any case,I've noticed there's at least responses to my concerns thus far here. So,I'm asking on this site now,as well. Hopefully,someone here will eventually be able to tell me how to make the reel visible...

I suspect it might have something to do w/ the script,actually. As,I can't think of anything wrong w/ the layout/arrangement in the table editor. But,as said at the top,I've tried everything I can think of. So,hopefully someone w/ experience,can take a look at this table & tell me what needs to be done to make it work like it's supposed to...

To be clear,I've tried looking-up this table here,to make sure I'm correct about it not being here. I have not found it upon searching VP tables. So,here it is,so that I can hopefully be assisted...

Rest-assured,I will inform those at VPForums how to fix it,if 1 can tell me here. That way,the others whom felt like they were in need of answers,will then know what to do,to fix it... :)

Attachments

• 4 Roses (Williams 1962)VP912_v1.1.vpt
    4.1 MB · Views: 2
Sorry I took so long to respond. I got side-tracked w/ some of the other issues I've been having w/ VP,just after posting & had some RL issues come-up,as well. Because of the RL stuff,I haven't been back to this site,until now. So,that's the reason for this being so late...

Anyway,I REALLY want to Thank You for the attachment & the info on how solve this problem! I see now,how easy a fix it is(which,explains the lack of ppl complaining about it,like me). However,I REALLY didn't think I would need to import something to fix the problem. I mean,I thought it could be fixed by altering something already present. Like,something in the script...

That is,I thought the reel just needed to be added to the script correctly. Since,it was only in 2 places & it wasn't making sense for it to be so rarely listed,it seemed. So,I NEVER would've expected it to be because there was a part missing completely...

Again,Thanks SO much for helping w/ this! I was at a total loss,as described... :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back