How to get FPT and VPT, VPX on Archive.org

regismaltais

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
AFM

How to get FPT anf VPT, VPX on Archive.org​

renderTimingPixel.png

In order to get the files from archive.org more easily you can use the following commands.
You need a command Dos Window (the black one)
You need Wget
GNU Wget 1.21.3 for Windows (eternallybored.org)

And these two commands, one for future Pinball and one for Visual Pinball:
wget --mirror --convert-links --adjust-extension --page-requisites --no-parent https://archive.org/download/Visual_Pinball_2020-06-20/

wget --mirror --convert-links --adjust-extension --page-requisites --no-parent https://archive.org/download/Future_Pinball_2020-06-11

The torrents posted here and other places are probably a lot faster to download and updated

The torrents posted here and other places are probably a lot faster to download and updated
Torrents are prones on how much peoples are seeding, they share each at which speed in order to get something at 100% you must give 1/3

Well I got the full sets much faster than what AO can. Plus like I said, are updated.
Im sharing them and can spare 1MB upload each if needed

Torrents are prones on how much peoples are seeding, they share each at which speed in order to get something at 100% you must give 1/3
I'm seeding on my other PC in my secoundary house (bought by great great grandfather in 1872). So, I had a pic to 18 seeders, but now, it's about 3. Same old song, take the files and run... And we speak about a communauty. What communauty? Just a tribe of irreducible who will continue to keep pinball alive. But, as I'm still alive... :cheers:

I'm seeing 48 seeds for both VP and FP updated torrents...

No need. They're here at PN (and you posted there too :D )

On my previous post I said I was seeing more seeds than Popotte... I just checked why and I 'm seeding on a private tracker and forgot about that.

I hope people are still seeding this by the time I try downloading these torrents.
I might try after I finish uploading the PinSimDB Archive.
Thanks to all seeders!! Without you, this torrent collection dies.
I wish someone out there would upload this torrent collection to Archive.org, for a more permanent solution, as opposed to hoping or relying on someone else seeding this in the future to keep it available.
One thing I have learned in life, is that you cannot rely on others.
Most take, and never give back, and they don't think twice about it.
As long as they get what they want, who cares about helping the next person?
Not many people care.
Like I said, I hope this is still being seeded in the near future.
Thanks to those caring people who are keeping it alive.
Carry on.

Do we speak about the same torrent?
View attachment 31599
Names are misleading as they can be changed. Mine is 152GB (windows properties info) and is this one Future Pinball (2022-03-17).
It's in the link In my post above. It's the most update.

@xenonph
If you have problems, I happily switch from private tracker to open one so anyone who clicks the links here can downloaded the full sets.

BTW, maybe those sets can be pinned in a message. Hard to find in the middle of this thread...

Names are misleading as they can be changed. Mine is 152GB (windows properties info) and is this one Future Pinball (2022-03-17).
It's in the link In my post above. It's the most update.

@xenonph
If you have problems, I happily switch from private tracker to open one so anyone who clicks the links here can downloaded the full sets.

BTW, maybe those sets can be pinned in a message. Hard to find in the middle of this thread...
Mine (magnet) is from here https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/threads/gopinball-pinsimdb-the-end-is-coming.21541/post-137650

so it is the same torrent.

But I'm seeding from a private tracker like I said and that has more seeds (as expected). Unfortunately you need invitation to join which I don't have to give.

I say it again, I can easily (just takes time to rehash) change to public trackers which is you case if needed be.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: hellrzr2k1 has left the room.
      Back