Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
And now I can't access the downolad area at all. here is what i get
No download categories available - downloads disabled
and that is after numerous logins
so what happened to my table? does it have to be 'okayed' first? last time it was immediate.

Upvote 0
You have to be logged in or that is the message you'll see. Being logged into the forums, doesn't always mean you are logged in on for the downloads. You just have to look at the top of the page and you'll see that you need to login again.

*I* think there is a problem with the uploads

Well faralos, there doesn't appear to be anything new in the downloads section for 2 days...so it doesn't look like your table is there.

I have just tried to upload a new tutorial (Light Sequencer tutorial...based on Black's, but seeing as the link to his table doesn't work any more I made a new one) and the drop-down to give it a category was blank.
Last week when I uploaded original tables & tutorial files I was able to choose the category.

As I wasn't able to choose the category I stopped and cancelled the upload.

Is anyone else aware of a problem?

Regards,
Dan.

Jon is in the process of updating the download section,...im sure everything will be O.K. again soon,...

(EDIT: Right, thats one post where he mentioned it,...)

Last edited:
And now I can't access the downolad area at all. here is what i get
No download categories available - downloads disabled
and that is after numerous logins
so what happened to my table? does it have to be 'okayed' first? last time it was immediate.

You have to be logged in or that is the message you'll see. Being logged into the forums, doesn't always mean you are logged in on for the downloads. You just have to look at the top of the page and you'll see that you need to login again.
The UpDownloads program is set to accept .vpt files but i think that might have been part of faralos's problem, it's probably better to place the .vpt inside a zip file.

Just wanted to mention a few things that i discovered yesterday, the Log In bug reared it's ugly head again out of the blue yesterday, it was fine for a couple of weeks after the upgrade and was fixed again today, see this for more info:
Needed to clarify that this problem never has affected the ability to view or download anything, Users have never had to be logged in to use the downloads.
Well faralos, there doesn't appear to be anything new in the downloads section for 2 days...so it doesn't look like your table is there.

I have just tried to upload a new tutorial (Light Sequencer tutorial...based on Black's, but seeing as the link to his table doesn't work any more I made a new one) and the drop-down to give it a category was blank.
Last week when I uploaded original tables & tutorial files I was able to choose the category.

As I wasn't able to choose the category I stopped and cancelled the upload.

Is anyone else aware of a problem?

Regards,
Dan.
I think that was part of the log in problem, Users that are not logged in can add uploads but they need to be approved and they can't add screenshots or choose the category, it should work fine for you.
I suppose it could have something to do with this:
Pinball Nirvana Forums - View Single Post - Our New Frontpage

Dan.

Jon is in the process of updating the download section,...im sure everything will be O.K. again soon,...

(EDIT: Right, thats one post where he mentioned it,...)
I am in the process of replacing the UpDownloads program but that post is unrelated to the problem from yesterday.

Thanks for the clarification :)
...and ALL of your work with this site...it's fantastic! :salut:

I will try & upload the tutorial table(s) again now.

Regards,
Dan.

hey i uploaded this dj screwed dvd videos to texas hip hop and i dont see the thread anymore???

Seems like a good time to break this out:
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"
He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.
And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!
One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.
"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

JABBERWOCKY
Lewis Carroll
from Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There, 1872

That's a thing 'o beauty. Ironic that a spambot post bumped the topic so I could see it again.

The McD

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back