Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Table Display

FP125

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Indian Jones
Bit of help with this one - the square in the centre of the table is black (one where the score info is as per screen shots)

I am using the Arcade Mode & BAM Edition version for my cabinet. Not sure why not showing - pressed all the keys (in a controlled way - not a fit of rage lol) but it won't display - unsure if a script issue - anyone else having this problem

Considering it is from 2013 the table looks really nice

Apologies for opening a can of worms here.
Why do you apologize? no need to apologize, you had a problem and we are happy to help.
I assure you, you didn't put (or open) any worms....and I'm glad you found a solution, we all learn from everyone, and if you have other problems don't hesitate to ask, happy pinball.

Last edited:
Paolo,

He says he fixed it on this message:

Thanks alot, just what i was looking for to make the box work in my Cabinet (:

Only "problem" for now is, that the comma to separate the thousands from the hundreds is missing, but i can live with that.

I guess the box needed to check for this is to tiny for my old eyes to see... :D

Thanks again! (:

Thanks alot, just what i was looking for to make the box work in my Cabinet (:

Only "problem" for now is, that the comma to separate the thousands from the hundreds is missing, but i can live with that.

I guess the box needed to check for this is to tiny for my old eyes to see... :D

Thanks again! (:

If you are talking about the comma in the score, there is an option in the BAM menu called Pluigins that has an option called Pinball High Scores. You can set it to a comma there. There are different options because different countries use different separators on numbers.

If you are talking about the comma in the score, there is an option in the BAM menu called Pluigins that has an option called Pinball High Scores. You can set it to a comma there. There are different options because different countries use different separators on numbers.
Hm, thats what i thought as well, but this option is set to show a comma and will not affect the score displayed inside this box.

Hm, thats what i thought as well, but this option is set to show a comma and will not affect the score displayed inside this box.

The author uses textures on overlays to create the numbers. The option on the BAM menu only works on DMDs and segmented displays.

I have a comma on my PC. Are you sure you changed all the overlays to have Second Stage Renderer checked? I did it by selecting all 48 overlays at one time. Hold down your shift key and click on the number 3 in the FP editor. Draw a box around all of the overlays by clicking on the upper left side of where all the boxes are, hold your left mouse key down and drag a box down to the lower right side of the overlays and let go of the mouse key. When the box disappears, all 48 overlays will be selected and you can check the Second Stage Renderer option to check it. It the option is grayed out, you didn't get them all.

The author uses textures on overlays to create the numbers. The option on the BAM menu only works on DMDs and segmented displays.

I have a comma on my PC. Are you sure you changed all the overlays to have Second Stage Renderer checked? I did it by selecting all 48 overlays at one time. Hold down your shift key and click on the number 3 in the FP editor. Draw a box around all of the overlays by clicking on the upper left side of where all the boxes are, hold your left mouse key down and drag a box down to the lower right side of the overlays and let go of the mouse key. When the box disappears, all 48 overlays will be selected and you can check the Second Stage Renderer option to check it. It the option is grayed out, you didn't get them all.
I will give that a try. I guess the box for the comma is tiny and i missed it. (:

Latest posts

Replies
Views
Poor Man's Pinball Podcast
P
Replies
Views
For Amusement Only EM and Bingo Pinball Podcast
F
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back