Janet leigh and rodney dangerfield rip 10/4/2004

ohmwiz

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Janet Leigh (Psycho) and Rodney Dangerfield died today
10/4/2004
ohmwiz :cry:

I hadn't heard about Rodney Dangerfield. They both will really be missed. Psycho was quite a movie, and Janet Leigh's talent only added to the suspense. And Dangerfield never failed to make my sides ache from laughter. What a sadder place the world will seem.

tiltjlp

I considered making a Rodney Dangerfield or Henny Youngman table once, but I couldn't find enough wave files, I have records of theirs, but I'm not ready to use a microphone and make a bunch of files for a table. These 2 guys are certainly the best one liner comedians of all time.

Janet Leigh was certainly a lady of class, much unlike her trampy acting daughter, even though I like Jamie Lee Curtis, she is very different than her mother. I always like Tony Curtis too.

"I went to the junkyard once to buy a tire for my car.
By the time I picked one out, the junkyard guys had my car up on a hoist, got my battery and radio out, and was working on removing me car's gas tank..."

I don't get no respect either (ha ha)

Ken

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Damonogy48 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back