jonpurplehaze and shockman make a wonderful couple. :)

If giving my fucking supporting, contributing, charter membership back meant that they would be stuck with me no matter what, I would understand, But I said I was sorry, and I said I would follow the rules. If not then I have agreed that that would be reason to ban me for life.

How fucking stupid can one person be. I was lied to Steve, I wish you knew that, the posts are there to prove it , though Peter has edited his to reflect his fucking lie. You not admitting what was posted in public does not change the fact that is was, no matter how much you wish it. I know for a fact that you read the lies though.

nicolas.b lied to me and it does not matter if you say you believe it or not. What matters is that he knows it, and what also matters is that if he does not fix it, I will dance the day he dies, because he lied in order to steal what was, and is mine.

OK I see the sig feature is back, but I can't find the avatar settings.
Did you reenable that, as you said, or not?

Shockman said:
Now you say I made up the term lifetime ban.

Look fucker, I don't give a shit if it was fixed at 1 week. while it was going on the staff said that there was a way I could get it undone. It did not work. Then they said that there is another way I could get it undone, and they just laughed after I did what they said and did not undo it. That is lies you stupid motherfucker. That is if you don't know it, but I think you do so that makes you worse than a God Damned liar. You are a fucking ass kisser. A fucking tool.
One fucking person is all it would take. One person on that staff at any level to say Hey, nic. you told him you would let him back if he did this, and again if he said that, You aren't a liar, ARE YOU?

You did not have to tell me that you voted to keep my ban, and after 7 months, you know it a fucking lifet time ban you fucking liar. Peter PM me and also said it was and that only PacDude has been brought back, another lie, but we can get the jist of it can't we?

My fucking avatar and sig. back, FUCK YOU!

Holy Fuck!!!! You swear a fucking lot. Nice to see your multiple personalities are alive and well and you still can't shut the hell up with how you were "wronged". Keep it up and they will ban your sorry ass from here, not many will be sad to see that happen..... I'm sure their patience will run out soon enough and we will have a good laugh at your expense.

Multiple personalities? You are a stupid fuck. You know nothing about multipal personalities. Are you ever happy, or sad, or angry? Do you have multipal personalities as well?
Fuck, man.
I know that's not a definition of multipal personalities, I'll give you one if you would like. You WILL be surprised.

Where's the Super Ignore option on here? These rants are getting a little tiresome.

Don't listen to that stupid motherfucker Slapnuts, he don't know jack shit about multipal personalities.

Pacdude said:
Where's the Super Ignore option on here? These rants are getting a little tiresome.

It's the junkyard PD, don't you remember you founded it. ;)

Oh and we don't do the ignore feature thing around this 'ere forum, so I will apologize in advance to all those other North Central Americans.

Yeah PacDude, this was one of your stupid ideas, Now STFU, you stupid fuck.

Shockie, one more word from you and I'm going to report you to my man 'Oz!

Shockman said:
But I said I was sorry, and I said I would follow the rules. If not then I have agreed that that would be reason to ban me for life.

Phil, you have aplogised for calling us terrorists, I cannot remember you applogizing for your actions (the ones that got you banned) at VPF

And I never mentioned PDs fall from grace
But I have told you repeatedly to listen to a nonstaff member, as that person has the key

Slapnuts said:
Shockman said:
Now you say I made up the term lifetime ban.

Look fucker, I don't give a shit if it was fixed at 1 week. while it was going on the staff said that there was a way I could get it undone. It did not work. Then they said that there is another way I could get it undone, and they just laughed after I did what they said and did not undo it. That is lies you stupid motherfucker. That is if you don't know it, but I think you do so that makes you worse than a God Damned liar. You are a fucking ass kisser. A fucking tool.
One fucking person is all it would take. One person on that staff at any level to say Hey, nic. you told him you would let him back if he did this, and again if he said that, You aren't a liar, ARE YOU?

You did not have to tell me that you voted to keep my ban, and after 7 months, you know it a fucking lifet time ban you fucking liar. Peter PM me and also said it was and that only PacDude has been brought back, another lie, but we can get the jist of it can't we?

My fucking avatar and sig. back, FUCK YOU!

Holy Fuck!!!! You swear a fucking lot. Nice to see your multiple personalities are alive and well and you still can't shut the hell up with how you were "wronged". Keep it up and they will ban your sorry ass from here, not many will be sad to see that happen..... I'm sure their patience will run out soon enough and we will have a good laugh at your expense.

Sorry but normal, well adjusted (ie, non crazy) people (even though this is the internet, where stupidity seems to be a pre-requisite, runs rampant, as shown here) do not act the way you rant and rave. If you acted like this in real life, like at a restaurant where they just "banned" you or asked you to leave, you would be arrested or maybe even committed for this type of behavior, it doesn't make it right even though this is "just" the internet, it does not make it ok.

Yes, I do get angry, sad, etc, however I do know one important rule of life, to let things the FUCK go!!!! You need some lessons in that and you will be a much happier person sir.

Want some cheese with that whine???

Make mine blue, mmmm, luv a bit of blue cheese. :)

TheManFromPOST said:
Shockman said:
But I said I was sorry, and I said I would follow the rules. If not then I have agreed that that would be reason to ban me for life.

Phil, you have aplogised for calling us terrorists, I cannot remember you applogizing for your actions (the ones that got you banned) at VPF

And I never mentioned PDs fall from grace
But I have told you repeatedly to listen to a nonstaff member, as that person has the key

You don't remember lio saying that I can have my voluntary R/O lifted whenever I asked, either, do you. But truth is not based on what you remember. I said it. I said it a VPF. I did not apologize for the terrorist thing, I apologized for most of the things I said. That covers that and everything I said that irked you. I said that when you were baiting me and I had a good idea that you were, based on what you & nicolas.b just did, got done with a battery of baits, lies, and fucking set-ups.

You said only one person has ever been banned and let back into VPF. IF you did not lie about that too then you WERE talking anout PacHack.

Pull the core.vbs from VPF Peter. Pull it from the .vbs package. PacHack modded it with my work and took credit and even put, or left it after seeing his name on it and then re-uploaded it. He had N O T H I N G to do with the ball through the flipper fix that in in the .vbs. I want that taken OUT of the core.vbs.

As for you. You know I was set up. You know I apologized, and never for just the terrorist thing. IT DID NO FUCKING GOOD, but it was asked for and given.

Again I have to, because I was told I could come back a number of times and did meet EVERY requirement given to me, but not let back after I was sent through ALL of your and liar.b's hoops ask you to do what is right just one time in your VPF role and step down, or live up to your word.

wine? with blue cheese? What wine, where the hell did you dine?

Beer with blue cheese dude! pilsner, or a non fruity ale, man.

Actually, it's port and cheese, nothing like it shockstar, like a fine white port myself to compliment my cheese. :)

Pity is I'm all out of beer, ale, wine, port and cheese, things are looking grim. :(

:( That's a pretty desperate state of affairs StevOz buddy :(

hang on, steve! i'm shipping you over a wheel of brie, a case of poppy seed-and-black pepper water crackers, and three cases of sam adams ale.

this may be a close thing. :s

Shockman said:
You don't remember lio saying that I can have my voluntary R/O lifted whenever I asked, either, do you. But truth is not based on what you remember. I said it. I said it a VPF.
Riigghhtt, you never apologized at VPF. Liar
You said only one person has ever been banned and let back into VPF. IF you did not lie about that too then you WERE talking anout PacHack.
I know of 3 bans
1) made an alt, changed his attitude, and has remained in the shadows
2) is the person I am refering to
3) is the master Jedi
Pull the core.vbs from VPF Peter. Pull it from the .vbs package. PacHack modded it with my work and took credit and even put, or left it after seeing his name on it and then re-uploaded it. He had N O T H I N G to do with the ball through the flipper fix that in in the .vbs. I want that taken OUT of the core.vbs.

As for you. You know I was set up. You know I apologized, and never for just the terrorist thing. IT DID NO FUCKING GOOD, but it was asked for and given.
Saying sorry, and meaning it are two different things Phil, as a parent you know this
Anyone can type S.O.R.R.Y.
but it is another thing entirely to understand where things went wrong and try to move on from the past
Again I have to, because I was told I could come back a number of times and did meet EVERY requirement given to me, but not let back after I was sent through ALL of your and liar.b's hoops ask you to do what is right just one time in your VPF role and step down, or live up to your word.

I know what I mean. I don't apologize to anyone if I don't mean it.

FIRST YOU SAY I DID NOT. Then you say I did not mean it. Fuck Peter!

I can understand YOU saying that saying something and meaning it is two different things, but I can't understand you saying that what I said I don't mean. You should be evaluating what you said Peter, and the crap that nicolas.b, Ike something at VPF says should be evaluated by him. You can not prove that I don't mean I'm sorry, But I can prove that you don't mean that I can come back if I say it.

You lie to take away from me what is mine. nicolas.b (Ike) lies over and over to take what is mine. Then you accuse me of telling a lie to get it back! Fuck Peter!

I have given up on you guys. You lied about what I had to do, you made me fetch posts and made me think I was going to have my ban lifted. Nicolas.b said he did not like to keep someone down, yet he would lie a number of time to see to just that.

I don't believe you guys. and I don't think there is another person, but Stev'Oz that would say that you did not lie at least 5 times in order to take my membership and upset me to the point that everyone would rather not hear it. You guys are as bad as any person or persons that I have ever heard of. You have bent over backwards to show that to both these memberships, knowing that many would still take your side. But how many have told you that you did not lie when you said you was going to confine me to the AC, or that I could get a new account and post, or If I fetched your post, or that if I said it was a bit clearer, or that you did not like keeping me down, or that if I said I was sorry, or if I took it up with AJ, or that I agreed to a probation in trade to have the voluntary R/O lifted when lio said I could ask at any time.

How many people take your side on one of those issues? a few?, how many on most of those issues?, a couple? How many on all? StevOz? How many really? None?

You say I lie. Why do you think I lie? To get MY membership back? Why did you 'change your mind' LOFL about all of those things above? To keep your own selves there and to keep me out?

From TheManFromPOST, PM
"I only know the story of one person who had their ban lifted, to do that they had to demonstrate that they could be work with the group, rather than be a constant irritant."

From TheManFromPOST, Public Message
"I know of 3 bans
3) is the master Jedi"

Thanks Nic for the kind offer, though it's a new day now and I'm onto the coffee and raisin toast, covered in butter, real butter...mmmmm. :)

Shockman said:
From TheManFromPOST, PM
"I only know the story of one person who had their ban lifted, to do that they had to demonstrate that they could be work with the group, rather than be a constant irritant."

I only know the story of one person who had their ban lifted, to do that they had to demonstrate that they could be work with the group, rather than be a constant irritant.

Fucktard

StevOz said:
Thanks Nic for the kind offer, though it's a new day now and I'm onto the coffee and raisin toast, covered in butter, real butter...mmmmm. :)
ooh, i say... toasted raisin bread with butter is the bee's knees. been too long since i had any. :(

btw as for blue cheese- yea i love that too. still angry it's so hard to get vegemite in this country. >(

From TheManFromPOST, Public Message
"I know of 3 bans
3) is the master Jedi"

4) told he would be confined to the AC, but banned instead. Later told he could come back, then told no, later told he could come back, then told no, later told he could come back, then told no

FUCKTARD

Shockman said:
4) told he would be confined to the AC, but banned instead. Later told he could come back, then told no, later told he could come back, then told no, later told he could come back, then told no

FUCKTARD

Ummm I think you should look at yourself before you even attempt to call anyone else a "Fucktard".....Look in a mirror lately?

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back