Electro-Mechanical Machines

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
I created my own version of a Kiss themed table. Not intened to take anything away from the real version, but since I was searching for some Kiss mp3's I found quite a few of their images as well, so I decided to make my own version. It has what I consider to be a laser show upon hitting several bumpers and targets. I got this idea from one of Bob's Spider-man (the eye lasers) tables. Please forgive me Bob!!! I stole one of your ideas ok?!

It'll be available tomorrow at:
http://www.pinball-originals.com/portal.php

Here is a screenshot of my Kiss (RB1):

Attachments

• kiss_rb1_117.jpg
    kiss_rb1_117.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 585
rpbizzle47 said:
I created my own version of a Kiss themed table. Not intened to take anything away from the real version, but since I was searching for some Kiss mp3's I found quite a few of their images as well, so I decided to make my own version. It has what I consider to be a laser show upon hitting several bumpers and targets. I got this idea from one of Bob's Spider-man (the eye lasers) tables. Please forgive me Bob!!! I stole one of your ideas ok?!

It'll be available tomorrow at:

Here is a screenshot of my Kiss (RB1):

Will be releasing my Kiss table real soon as I've made several improvements. Here's a new screenshot:

Attachments

• kiss_rb1_827.jpg
    kiss_rb1_827.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 582
RE: Re: Kiss (RB1)

You're getting better and better. It looks nice.
I checked out outhouse for the target thing and re-learned what I already knew. It is much harder to debug code than to write it, and harder to debug someone elses code than your own. Besides, I'm not sure I know what's wrong, they seem to work and reset. Kiss looks good. I like the bally apron as a change, but I think a generic one may be better, unless the real kiss pin was a Bally and your tribute was to the pin and not the group. Maybe a Ron Bizzle text box or decal over the Bally.

Good luck to you Ron.

Just for you Ron 8)

Warning - contains topless girls

Attachments

• beach_181.zip
    143.1 KB · Views: 279
Re: RE: Re: Kiss (RB1)

Shockman said:
You're getting better and better. It looks nice.
I checked out outhouse for the target thing and re-learned what I already knew. It is much harder to debug code than to write it, and harder to debug someone elses code than your own. Besides, I'm not sure I know what's wrong, they seem to work and reset. Kiss looks good. I like the bally apron as a change, but I think a generic one may be better, unless the real kiss pin was a Bally and your tribute was to the pin and not the group. Maybe a Ron Bizzle text box or decal over the Bally.

Good luck to you Ron.

Someone brought it to my attention that the "real" Kiss table is a Bally so thats why I used the Bally apron beside that, it looks much better than the other one.

I just uploaded the new version to:
and it should be available for downloading tomorrow.

Enjoy!!!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Poor Man's Pinball Podcast has posted a new reply in the thread "Poor Man's Pinball Podcast".
      Back