Let's get the ball rolling

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Well, since none of you sissies will do it, I guess I'll step out of character and get the ball rolling with a dirty little ditty.

There was a young girl from Nantucket
Whose favorite phrase was Fuck It!
But she was so terribly homely and ugly
That although she offered it for free
No one'd touch her with a 20 foot pole

Sure, it does rhyme like it should, but at least it uses the dreaded F work, and even a play on words, if you dimwits are sharp enough to catch it. There, you've got it all, sex, poetry, and an insult, so how about letting it rip. Now I'll step back into character.

John

Bloody Nora, John . . .

. . .I never knew you were such a Bohemian (the poem was shite BTW)

Limericks . . .hmmmmmm . . .

There was a young man from Kowloon

A dumb, certifiable loon

He blew his own cock

Pierced it with a rock

And played one helluva tune . . . :shock:

You complete bastard, John !! . . . . .y'know I'm a limerick addict . . .

Anyway . . .following on your theme . . .

There was a young man from Nantucket

Who dropped his meat pie in a bucket

It fell in some sick

So he whipped out his dick

If I can't eat it, I'll fuck it !!

:p :p :p

I should have left well enough alone, Shadow. I know my poem was rotten, I wrote it that way to get a reaction. I was anything but tame in my younger days.

John

Nah . . .just kidding about the poem, John . . .

. . .I'm just grateful that somebody decided to post . . . :cry:

Maybe it's just a slow burner, huh ???

Well, a few more have joined, but it'll take time for folks to unlazy themselves. Panda PM'ed me at VPF to join, and I told him he had to PM me from here after he registered, but I haven't heard from him again. Maybe if you and Bob put on a ballroom dancing exibition, that would surely draw them in.

John

Aaaaahhh . . .if they don't wanna come and hang it out . . .

. . .fuck 'em . . . :sex:

Wot you talking about John!! I'm here :)

What we need to spice this place up is a few more of the old folk from the asylum. But I notice there is a thread about that already so .... see you there. Or not.

Is it just me being paranoid or do I have the distinction of killing off more threads than any other. Maybe I just bore people to death .......... Sorry just dozed off.

Hey, my youngest daughter got engaged last weekend :shock:

You sure as hell took your sweet natured time getting over here Panda. Congratulations about your daughter, hope the guy is a regular VPFF sort. :twisted: And if you don't loosen up a bit a flame or insult someone, you'll put us all to sleep.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back