shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Trigon
This will be interesting, I will be there at least. I'm still deciding on this, but also I feel I may need to find out a few things on that end as well as a dev and a community member. I use my "real" name so it would be nice to actually say hello (Paul Sanderson) if some of you show up. Looks to start at 5 pst/ 8 est

Sorry, completely missed that. How did it go?

It was fun actually.Nothing really much from our point of view, lots of modding stuff, they did touch on stern and a couple other things. The stream is up though my main question wasn't answered. :)

It was fun actually.Nothing really much from our point of view, lots of modding stuff, they did touch on stern and a couple other things. The stream is up though my main question wasn't answered. :)
Don't make me live with all this suspense now!

Just wondering what atgames may be coming up with down the road. Know there is a arcade joystick attachment for the pinball unit, but seeing if code will be available for proper plunger/tilt/exciter support for us. No biggie. :)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back