Lost In Space (Jamin)

Jamin7474

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
I've never really done a WIP post before...guess now's a good time to start instead of just springing em out without any notice. Anyways here's what I have so far on a Lost In Space (see attached screenshot)...its been brewing for some time now as there are very limited resources to work with, so I just do a bit here and there when I feel like it. As I've never played a Lost In Space let alone seen one around I could use some info I'm unsure on how exactly the robot shaker works (not sure if it shakes the robot itself or if its a shakermotor similar to Roadshow's)...if anyone's played the real table before and could offer a brief description it would be appreciated.

I started this table because I remember there being one available at AJ's but seems like its labeled unavailable now. So thought that if someone wanted to check it out there should be one made available somewhere. No telling when it'll be available here but shouldn't be too far down the road.

Attachments

• lost_in_space__jamin0-16__ss.jpg
    lost_in_space__jamin0-16__ss.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 850
Lookin' good Jamin...the other one that's unavailable was a beta anyways!:)

I played the real thing for quite a bit at Allentown last year, but found I couldn't lose on that game and therefore got bored really fast as it was no challenge at all (believe me, I'm not THAT good at pinball). I don't recall a shaker motor offhand.

Nice looking table, I've never played the real table.

Not really a request, but I just thought I would mention, a new version of Guns n Roses would be cool. It's great to have your tables Jamin. Thanks

Sweet :) I don't know how the shaker robot works though.

Really neat graphics, Jamin, it's shaping out really good.

Nice looking Jamin. This table looks cool, but it is unavailible at AJ's so I will be waiting for this one.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back