• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.
Lost In Space (Sega, 1998) VP8

VP8 Sega SS Recreation Lost In Space (Sega, 1998) VP8 v1.01

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

Jamin7474

Pinball Nudger
I've put my version of Lost In Space into the Downloads Section. I didn't see anything else I could do to it until I get better material. Since I haven't played the real machine I hope everything works how it should. Not sure how the robot shaker solenoid is supposed to work so I left that out (its probably not that important :) ).

I'm going to start using more standard flipper settings on the tables I put in Downloads. I'm guessing that most people would rather use them than someone else's preferences. Anyhow, hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• lost_in_space__jamin1-01__ss.jpg
    lost_in_space__jamin1-01__ss.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 677
Last edited by a moderator:

Jamin7474

Pinball Nudger
The Vuk's are an image from the table...I used a target wall where only the side was visible and the wall's side image was the VUK image.

ValamirCleaver

Pinball Wizard
Jamin7474 said:
I've put my version of Lost In Space into the Downloads Section. I didn't see anything else I could do to it until I get better material.

There's one of these tables local to me, but it's not in very good condition. Let me know what shots you need and I'll try to get them.

Tom

mjrtoo

Pinball Nudger
Site Supporters
I have never played this game in RL...is the sun active after the first rotation and then defelects the ball even when it's not spinning? (kinda like whirlwind, but a more 'gravity' affect).

I gotta say, the multiball in this game is pretty freakin' intense!!!

Thanks for the table!

Joe

Pinball Player
mjrtoo said:
I have never played this game in RL...is the sun active after the first rotation and then defelects the ball even when it's not spinning? (kinda like whirlwind, but a more 'gravity' affect).

I gotta say, the multiball in this game is pretty freakin' intense!!!

Thanks for the table!
It is more like the one in twister

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!