Table Hockey (Original)

EM Flipperless Original Table FP MegaloDon releases Table Hockey v1.6

No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines
Future Pinball

patrick

Reaction score
Thanks to MegaloDon, new member and developer, for release that sport themed table with Future Pinball.
Patrick

Attachments

• thockey11_206.jpg
    thockey11_206.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 590
Saw a video on youtube showed scoring. Can't get it to show up on my ALP. Is there a way to make it appear ?
THanks.
Play this way to much lol

ALP= AtGames Legends Pinball.

ALP= AtGames Legends Pinball.
Thanks, @freebird1963!

That "yes" comment totally solved the issue for me, such as to help clarify and motivate me to keep researching, with the specific aim of helping someone out.

Awesome, dude! :D

(eh, I have a feeling you forgot either your whip or your pacifier, but just like Ed Mcmahon, maybe just say "YES" again? ^^)

Well @Isaac Sauvage since you said " ALP ?" I replied YES. If you had ask "What is an ALP ?" then I would have gone into a 30-30 episode on what the ALP is.
But since you could have been asking what type of VPin I replied YES "assuming" you were knowledgeable in Digital Virtual Pinball Machines and their types.
But now we can see your "ALP ?" comment was not one of knowledge but confusion in the Digital Virtual Pinball Machines. Therefore I would recommend in the future to maybe typing out a more specific question .( I.E. What is a ALP ? What the hell is an ALP ? Are the ALP in Switzerland ? etc etc etc) when inquiring about information required for you to inject your knowledge and we could save ourselves and those following the thread time and bandwidth.
Here is a link to the ALP (aka AtGames Legend Pinball). https://www.atgames.net/arcades/legends-pinball/ .
I hope the link provides the wealth of information you require to spread to the masses your knowledge. I await with abated breathe and Heinz 57 anticipation in the answer you will provide. Thanks for your time and help in this.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back