Merry Christmas Everyone ...

mattstryker25

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I would just like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year now incase I don't get online b4 the big day.

A heartfelt big thanks to all the table makers who bring such happiness to us all , you guys are amazing with your talents and your patience .

Let's hope 2009 is a year filled with peace , happiness and good health
for all of us.

Long live Pinball Machines ;)

Best wishes,

Matt :)

:cheers:

Hi everyone,

Let's hope 2009 is a year filled with peace , happiness and good health
for all of us.

And pinball! Don't forget pinball! Happy holidays to everyone here at PN!
:xtree:

Merry Christmas!!!

:santa2:

Merry Christmas guys and gals.

Have a good break with family and friends.

:)

Probably my favorite Xmas song this year. Nothing says Christmas like drunken domestic violence!

Attachments

• Dwight Yoakam - Santa Cant Stay.mp3
    2.4 MB · Views: 395
Fuck Christmas . . .:rockon:

Fuck Christmas . . .:rockon:

Well, I don't want to leave Shadow out, so happy... whatever it is you celebrate. I get the feeling it's druidic in nature and involves a virgin sacrifice. :joy:

Well, I don't want to leave Shadow out, so happy... whatever it is you celebrate. I get the feeling it's druidic in nature and involves a virgin sacrifice. :joy:

Yep . . .roasted a virgin druid on a spit and had him for christmas lunch with some fava beans and a nice chianti . . .fffffffffffffff :rockon:

Yep . . .roasted a virgin druid on a spit and had him for christmas lunch with some fava beans and a nice chianti . . .fffffffffffffff :rockon:

Best part is, plenty of leftovers for the whole family!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back