Meteor (Stern, 1979) VP8

VP8 Stern SS Recreation Meteor Ver 1.00.131 v1.0 131 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

DesAngel

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Firstly, Thanks For This Table Go To Plumb,Whose Inspiration,Graphics Work, And Playtesting, Without Whom ,
I Could Not Have Made This Table.

Secondly, Thanks To Jon Purplehaze For Hosting My Tables For Me Again. Thanks Man, I Appreciate It More Than You Know.

Also I'd Like To Welcome Eala Into DPR, What An Addition to the team. Eala Is a VP Legend, And A Hell Of A Nice Guy To Boot.

The table uses the 7 digit bootleg roms,
I have heard that the ipd 7 digit set is bad. So here is a link to the roms

http://desangel.pinballnirvana.com/meteorb.zip

Screenshot Is Here:
http://desangel.pinballnirvana.com/Meteor.png

Table Is Here:
http://desangel.pinballnirvana.com/Meteor_V1.00.131.rar

DesAngel - Layout / Graphics / Scripting
Plumb - Source Images / QA
MrFixx - Playtesting
Eala Dubh - Playtesting / QA

Team D.P.R.
----------------------
DesAngel
Plumb
Gottlieb
Mr.Fixx
Eala Dubh

Version 1.00.131
-----------------------
* Initial Public Release

Enjoy, Comments Welcomed, Without feedback We Can't Make Tables Any Better.

Enjoy

Des __________________
Digital Pinball Restorations

Got to say well done Des, Plumb and team, plays great, looks great, I'd only be nit picking to try and find any faults and most likely these are just VP things, the 3 targets seem to have slight transparency issues, where the black is a little too black, the '2' targets seem a little harder to hit then I recall, again I think this is just a VP aiming thing and a compromise one way or the other.

Just saying thanks for putting in the hard yards, brings back a few memories for me, an old favourite of mine, love the early SS machines best and I still think this was one of the best of them.

Got to say well done Des, Plumb and team, plays great, looks great, I'd only be nit picking to try and find any faults and most likely these are just VP things, the 3 targets seem to have slight transparency issues, where the black is a little too black, the '2' targets seem a little harder to hit then I recall, again I think this is just a VP aiming thing and a compromise one way or the other.

Just saying thanks for putting in the hard yards, brings back a few memories for me, an old favourite of mine, love the early SS machines best and I still think this was one of the best of them.

your very welcome steve and look foward to further tweaks and twists to this table, ill continue to revise it till im happy with it , so prob forever. 8)

Des

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back