Flipperless Original Table FP Mini Oak Bagatelle released v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Future Pinball

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Patrick has released his Mini Oak Bagatelle, which is made entirely of Oak, except for the nails of course. This is a 10 ball game and does not have a tilt mechanism. This one has the look, feel, and the sounds of a real life bagatelle. You can get it at IRP or by following his link:http://www.pinballnirvana.com/index.php?name=UpDownload&req=viewsdownload&sid=35 where it's table # 4.

695.jpg

After the complexities of MM, it's nice to return to basics. A good use for FP, this run of older games!

PK :D

game on ebay

If you like it, it seems that the true model is on sales today on ebay . Write "oak bagatelle" in the search of ebay.

Yeah, problem is, none of us pinballers use ebay anymore.

Yeah, problem is, none of us pinballers use ebay anymore.
Excuse me? I assume you're referring to the whole "boycott Ebay because they're allowing the selling of VP and VP tables" thing... You certainly have to right to follow that boycott, but I doubt a majority are with you. While on the surface I wish that people weren't selling collection CDs, I realize that they're not exactly making a killing on them as they're charging no more than $10 per CD. (Heck, that barely covers the time and effort to produce the CD.) On the other hand though, I'd have gladly paid $10 for anyone to compile a CD of hundreds of tables for me, even if I knew where to get them for free. It's just a convenience thing. I feel like these people are charging for creating the collection and burning it for you, not for the tables or for VP itself. I think in the long run that's actually good for VP as it will get more people interested in it, and think about it - it's about the only "marketing" VP has, whether you like it or not.

Probably a controversial viewpoint, and I certainly can understand the other side. I just don't agree with it.

I think it's because of some bad scams, and falsified advertisements.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back