Missing VPM Tables

I would suggest if you don't know what you're uploading, you shouldn't upload it.

I could upload F1 by Black, an unlocked Who Dunnit table by KidC with a Nicky Special backdrop, a couple of ShockMods, the rest of KidC's tables, Nicky Specials Mods, etc.

Well, with the archived VPF page that Yogi pulled, we have a decent list of versions and release dates, so if we marry your files with that list it ought to knock out a good deal of them, no?

I would suggest if you don't know what you're uploading, you shouldn't upload it.

I could upload F1 by Black, an unlocked Who Dunnit table by KidC with a Nicky Special backdrop, a couple of ShockMods, the rest of KidC's tables, Nicky Specials Mods, etc.

Good idea, BoB.:clap:
I have already directed many times people looking for it to
Popotte´s Home page, here & also at VPF.

The table is too easy, but it´s a "must have", imo

I see your point, but i have only 'legit' tables in that folder, meaning as they were downloadable from AJs DLP so theres no such danger there, except maybe the handful of KidCs, which should be easily identified and sorted out,...

Well, with the archived VPF page that Yogi pulled, we have a decent list of versions and release dates, so if we marry your files with that list it ought to knock out a good deal of them, no?
Good thinking.

If the list includes the 1:1 filenames of the ZIPs, that should help a lot in deed,...

Just as a suggestion, shouldn't there be a list of table authors' websites that is current? Just so people could get tables that aren't here?

I was a very good forum friend with Lander.... I knew what kind of person he was... always willing to share everything he had... his knowledge, table making tips, etc.... and I'm 100% sure he'd be delighted to see his work here.

What about Godzilla v2.1. It states in the script that it's by KC & Lander. Would this one be OK to upload?

Godzilla's last update was made by Lander. Lander was the Author in control of the table on the last version released, so IMO Yeah I would think it would be fine to upload Landers last updated version of Godzilla v2.1, that is the version that was at VPforums.com.

Later

Thanks Liteuser. I didn't know the full history of the table.

Okay, I have setup a sub domain and folder for VPM missing Table ftp uploads.
Any help would be appreciated, the zips should be the originals and as mentioned earlier i believe a lot of the screenshots @ Aj's were outdated, feel free to upload current screenshots (probably should be named the same as the zip file) if you have them.

Kindly send me a PM if you are able to help and I'll send you the ftp connection info.

Im willing to help, but wouldnt it be better if we had someone coordinating this?

I'd be happy to upload any unmodified archived tables I have (500 or so I'd guess, once I weed out multiple versions of the same table). No guarantees on what's current though. Organization isn't my strong suit, I don't know that I'd be the guy to coordinate the project... :p

I would take over the organisation, but i honestly dont have the time for this right now.

There are so many other things i urgently need to do, many of which i should have done already,...

Okay, I have setup a sub domain and folder for VPM missing Table ftp uploads.
Any help would be appreciated, the zips should be the originals and as mentioned earlier i believe a lot of the screenshots @ Aj's were outdated, feel free to upload current screenshots (probably should be named the same as the zip file) if you have them.

Kindly send me a PM if you are able to help and I'll send you the ftp connection info.

Has any uploading been started? If not, I'd like to help out. I think things should be in Alphabetical order, so I'll take A-D. I just copied ALL my VPM tables from CDs (5,480 files, 8.9GB) to my hard drive. For A-D, I have approx 1,250 files (1.8GB) which includes screenshots plus multiple versions of various tables. I can go through and pick out the latest version and then start uploading. I don't have time to verify whether the screenshot is current, or was one of the outdated ones.

If there are no objections to this kind of posting (obviously I'll do my best to not upload any tables that were requested by individuals to be removed or were unauthorized). Also, I've never uploaded via ftp so can I use my web browser to connect to the ftp area and drag n drop files there or do I need to download and install some kind of ftp program?

Please let me know.
wtiger

My tables backups (the zips and the vpts) aren't the original files, because I named them all different from the original names. I did that once for better handling in VPMan frontend (naming of screenshots, flyers, backglasses). Else the tables themself are mostly the original files (probably some few script changes when errors occured and there was a solution posted here or at VPF.com without new upload of the table and maybe some very small other changes). And my table collection isn't actual.

I guess that's not what is asked for, but in case you want the tables anyway, I could try to upload some or more step by step in the next weeks. Let me know.

Uploading has started and PM's replied to, Thanks to all, I'll try to post more information later.

An update, major stumbling block and loss of a couple of weeks worth of work....:shaking:

I discovered to my horror on Saturday that a lot of Tables have been updated recently at vpforums.org as compared to the ones that were uploaded and were listed at AJ's in the web archive link. Some of the changes include making them compatible with VP9 and the deletion of vpforums.com in the table info and replacing it with vpforums.org. (I also believe this is the reason why Noah could'nt easily change the domain name)

I'm just really frustrated right now, most of the work lost was sorting through tables and removing duplicates, older versions and making new screenshots, that means a lot of the work was done needlessly, my fault...

Over 500 tables have been mass imported into the new Downloads system over the past 3 weeks but i think half of them are now outdated.
>(

Last edited:
I have completely lost any overview over the actual tables (VP 8.1.1, not VP 9.x.x.).

I don't think all the VP 8.1.1 tables at VPF.org are all new. They are/were uploaded to have a nearly complete table collection. Only a few are really updated from before. But it's nearly impossible to find out which. Some of the Jamin tables seem to be different, as to notice from his posts.

I'm sorry I can't help here much.

An update, major stumbling block and loss of a couple of weeks worth of work....
Sucks,...does that mean you are stopping it now?

Or do you still want missing tables?

Last edited:
Project has stalled but is on track to resume.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Mauma is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back