Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Trigon
Just a quick one....

Having a quick look, some things have gotten out of order or threads not marked with prefixes so they end up getting lost. I have added a prefix for the code section, and have started a section for physics in the tutorials section. If people can pm or post here those threads related to BAM physics, we can put them all in one place instead of having to wade through a bunch of other threads. There is also a code section if people want to add their own code (like smokes ball roller etc) or again just tell me and I will move it the proper thread.

Also to some posters, I have added a new prefix to your threads to make it more searchable, and moved a couple threads again to make them more visible. All 3 of us admins are a bit busy right now, but we will get it done...

TerryRed created the same tutorial that I did. We both posted it on the same day, not knowing what the other was doing. It is here:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back