Solved Mr. Black by Taito backglass?

thenamesplissken

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Xenon
Hello, Does anyone know where I can find the backglass file for Mr. Black? I downloaded the table, but I cannot find the backglass anywhere. Can anyone help me with this?

Hello, Does anyone know where I can find the backglass file for Mr. Black? I downloaded the table, but I cannot find the backglass anywhere. Can anyone help me with this?
You can find Mr. Black Backglass made by Wildman here...

Solution
@thenamesplissken
I just downloaded the backglass pic from the link I added above.
5a7a28a3604ba_Mr_result.png

And the DT and FS table pics from JPSalas' table download page.
DT...
mr-black--taito-do-brasil---1984--200.jpg
FS...
mr-black--taito-do-brasil---1984--200fs.jpg

Can you tell me if Bally Time Zone, or Space Time are available in VPX? I've only been able to find the media packs.
Not sure about Time Zone, but Space Time was made in VPX.
Here is video...

I believe the tables are not available for download anymore.
I checked Archive.org collection, and they are not there either.
Your best bet would be to check and see if they may have been included in the Visual Pinball torrent here...

Thanks for checking. That's too bad they were great machines. I saw time zone on the torrent list. I hope I can extract the files

You don't need to download the full torrent. Just look for the table and download that.
For extracting the files of pretty much any kind (compressed files, that is) you just need one program: 7zip.

Here are the files I think are the latest of each table as there are a few in the torrent for both (more for time zone which as no vpx version as far as I can find).

You have to install a torrenting program like qbittorrent (my recommendation) to open .torrent files and be able to download them. It can take a while to download this one in full...

I took the time to help you, this time.
You need to learn how to use torrents if you're looking for more tables and you can't find them online.

Attachments

• Space Time (Bally)(1972)(bord)(1.1)[VPX06].zip
    87.7 MB · Views: 4
  • Time Zone (Bally)(1973)(rosve)(2.0.1)[VP910][FullScreen rosve][B2S rosve].zip
    17.3 MB · Views: 4
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back