JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
I started the My Rant thread at VPF when i was wasted and I think I'll be losing my internet connection for awhile.

That's no excuse and I apologize to you and hope you and others I've offended will just ignore me, I'd like to start anew and wish you well, I can be an idiot sometimes!

PS: I currently can't edit and/or post at VPF and hope that anyone I've offended reads this.

I'll copy and paste it at VPF for you, Jon. We all make mistakes, it takes guts to notice and admit when we've fouled up.

John

Jon, are you seeing little locks on all the forum threads? I saw them for 4 months... We can all be idiots at some time or another, I wouldn't worry about it, it keeps the forums interesting. If you noticed that I unsubscribed from a group, it's because I never really participated and it didn't feel right, it had nothing to do with anything other that fact.

I think my new release of Syncobob should qualify as a novelty table even though it has flippers because it really is a functioning musical keyboard that uses the keys to play notes. I would like to be the first flippered table to make it on the list. :)

Upload it Bob

Yeah, I know I'm John and not Jon, but since it definately is a novelty table, we sure do want it available here. JPH might be offline for a few weeks while settling in from his recent move. So PM me whenyou have uploaded it, and I'll try to do wahtever needs to be done with uploads so they can be viewed and DL. Cross your fingers that I don't mess the site up too much.

John

Re: Upload it Bob

tiltjlp said:
Yeah, I know I'm John and not Jon, but since it definately is a novelty table, we sure do want it available here. JPH might be offline for a few weeks while settling in from his recent move. So PM me whenyou have uploaded it, and I'll try to do wahtever needs to be done with uploads so they can be viewed and DL. Cross your fingers that I don't mess the site up too much.

John

But it has Flippers :lol: Of course someone could delete the actual pinball table and make a cool musical novelty mod. Are there any tables in the novelty category that have flippers? You know I was once going to make a flipperless table where the walls were all made of flippers, but you left and the joke would have only been for you, so I scrapped the idea.

No problem

We have a fair number of original and recreations with unique flipper placements or novelty adaptations. Gottlieb, I think, made a series of what became known as the FairyTale tables, with 3 sets of flippers up along the sides. there is even an original by either Rockinghorse or his brother ?Athians? with something like 20 flippers.

I'm used to being kidded about my passion for flipperless, and often really enjoy the games, if they are creative and challenging. Give it your best shot, funny man! :p

John

PS: whatever possessed you to post this to Jon's Rant thread?

Yes Tiltjlp, It is InFlipperSane, by Anthias. Too many flippers to be anything but a novelty table.

Yeah, RH, it sure wasn't much of a game, but it was a fun joke aimed at my supposed flipper phobia. But like I keep saying, I'm not against all flippers, just an excess of them. Flippered EMs are some of my favorite tables, especially those with non-standard flipper placement.

tiltjlp

What the hell... Group hug!

You need to shave first, Bob. :)

BoB's new avatar (maybe)
Evil_hairy_smiley.gif

I think the orange hairy monster in the Bugs Bunny cartoons would be much better...

Ken

This guy?

Attachments

• gossamer-large.gif
    gossamer-large.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 794
Monsters are such INTERESTING people.... :)

Kurt

Wanna make some 3d textures for my Looney Toons table, Kurt? :D

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Damonogy48 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back